1016 Commercial Street, Leavenworth, Washington, 98826, United States

Priceline.com Booking.com

• rmdw's Profile Photo

Stylish Motor Lodge in the Heart of Leavenworth

I made my decision to stay at the Leavenworth Village Inn based on the great reviews on Booking.com. The place did not disappoint.

The outside decor matches with the Bavarian theme throughout the rest of the town. Inside the rooms, the decor is stylish and modern.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and helped out in every way.

Directions: It's located at the NE section of the downtown core, easy walking distance to the main attractions in town.

• JenniferC21's Profile Photo

More of a nightmare than a memory

Worst place ive ever stayed. For starters the price we reserved for was not the price I was charged. I was told their site made a mistake and it was $50 more than the original price. We were celebrating our engagement and were set on this date. We thought reserving the suite was going to be wonderful. We were so wrong. When we got there, no parking in their lot so we had to walk 4 blocks. Finally get checked in and the whole room smells of bleach. The linens and towels were all stiff and scratched anything they touched. No soap, no coffee, and the blankets stunk of mold.

We enjoyed our afternoon and evening in leavenworth. It is when we returned that things got worse. The building shared a parking lot and space with the towns event center. This particular night there was a very large wedding going on. Atleast 400 people going in and out of the center. The noise from the sound system was so loud we couldn't even watch tv. We decided to get into the jacuzzi tub. This is when the rash started from bleach being in the tub. At about midnight we had to tell the severely intoxicated wedding guests to move away from our window. We got no sleep, ended ip in the ER for rashes due to the bleach, and our engagement was completely a bad memory. The worst part is I spoke to the woman at check out and she said she would have the manager call, I even called three times for two weeks, no call.

Since I work for a prominent travel company, I have them ample time to respond or correct this issue. I will never send clients to this establishment. I am currently contemplating the BBB.

DON'T waste your time.