Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
We stayed at this very nice, quiet campground on the shore of the Columbia river. It was nice to sit on the bank of the river and watch the sunset and rise. I surprised a river otter or beaver, didn't get a good look. Most of the campground was for RV's, but there was a small tent loop as well.
There are showers and a boat ramp- which seemed to be the reason most people camped there as many had boats as well.
Unique Quality: Within close vicinity to Maryhill Museum of Art, Stonehenge replica/memorial and some wineries.
Popular Hotels in Maryhill
Maryhill, Washington, United States
Explore the World
- Ramada Maingate West Kissimmee
- Skanes Palace International
- Sofitel Karnak Luxor
- La Playa Beach & Golf Resort
- Days Inn Oklahoma City Northwest
- Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia
- L'Auberge de Sedona
- Palm Andaman Beach Resort
- Kurumba Maldives
- Sol Costa Daurada
- Holiday Inn Express MORRISVILLE, PA
- Christar Villas
- Ramada Inn Hocking Valley
- ResortQuest Rentals at Island Princess Condominiums