Super 8 Motel - Moses Lake

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 128 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

Worst Hotel Ever - Rude Owner - Do Not Stay Here

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 23, 2011

I booked this room for my mom to stay. When she arrived at the hotel they wouldn't let her check in. When she asked why, she was informed that a form needed to be filled out to charge my card. She replied that she didn't know. The owner BJ informed her she should have asked. I believe that it's the hotel's responsibility knowing the room was reserved under one name and being paid for by a third party that the hotel should inform the guests of their policy.

Also when my mother left the hotel she didn't receive a receipt of any kind for the charges. When I called several days later about getting a receipt I was informed again by BJ the owner that she should have come to the office for a receipt. I have traveled extensively for business for over 10 years and have received a receipt under my door every single time.

The experience my mother and I had was a rude, belligerent owner who thinks the guests should be responsible to him, rather than provide customer service. Needless to say no one I know will ever stay there again.

Directions: Moses Lake

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Moses Lake Travel Forum

Need advice about Moses Lake, Washington State? Visit the Travel Forum for Moses Lake and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Moses Lake hotel reviews