855 Ocean Shores Blvd Nw, Ocean Shores, WA, 98569

Booking.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

• Most Romantic Stay of your life!

The Judith Ann Inn was the most beautiful experiance of my life. You are so close to the Ocean and the whirl pool in the living room is up 3 steps next to a huge window that over looks the Ocean. The inn has a wonderful fire place in the living room and surround sound that goes into the bedroom. The kitchen has prety much everything you need in it to cook a wonderful meal. Minus the food of course. My Fiancee' and I stayed here in October 2007.We loved it so much that we came back twice. We live in Minnesota and it was our first time seeing the ocean. My most memorable memories were made here. It is a place you cant pass up. We are planning to be married their so even though we live so far away we will always make a trip back. Beleive me it's worth it!!!!! I give the Judith Ann Inn 5 stars *****

Unique Quality: Very inexpensive.

• Seaside Welcome

From the first moment I arrived, I felt welcomed. I was greeted by Shirely, who met me at the door and gave me a brief, friendly tour of the condo. After she departed, I exhaled my city breath, and drank in the surroundings. I found the unit to be of ample size and very nicely decorated. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything neccessary to cook, including pots, pans and utensils. In the bathroom, I found thoughtful touches, such as premium soaps, shampoos and lotions. The fireplace in the livingroom gave off a nice glow as I soaked in the large jetted tub and listened to the surround sound stereo sysytem. Later that evening I sat out on the large deck and watched a beautiful sunset as I enjoyed a glass of wine. The beautiful bedroom, with its plantation style bed and comfortable furnishings, called out to me. The deluxe thread count sheets made me feel pampered and the comfortable mattress lured me into a restful sleep. The next morning the skylight bathed the room in natural light, waking me and setting me on my way to enjoy the new day. I highly reccommend this place!!

Comments