Ocean Shores Inn & Suites

Rank 22 of 23 hotels
in Ocean Shores
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Worst Visit EVER, will NEVER go back

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 3, 2011

I have to admit that they did have nice dishes, I think that was the only good thing about this hotel. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to even my worst enemy. We had problems before we even got there. I was called the night before my reservation being asked if I was still coming in, I replied with "tomorrow as that is when our reservation SHOULD be!" There were just kind of shocked at my reply, thanked me and hung up! When I got there no one seemed really happy about having to be at work, they were down, out of it, and mumbled a lot. When we 1st walked into the room there was a slight odor of mold, nothing to be said about it though, we just stayed the night and the next day went on with our lives, or so we thought. 2 days after the stay here I was looking into my bank statement because my acct was over drafted and I should of still had $90. This is when I noticed that there were two charges on my card from ocean shores inn and suite, one for $110(the room) and another for $108.40. So I called them and they said that someone was smoking in our room, but none of us smoke!! Now I am fighting with them, they did gave me $58.40 because they said they had to pay $50 to clean the room (if you have been here ever you would know that they do not do a very good job of keeping it clean anyways!!) So now I am still fighting for the rest of the $50 as well and the overdraft fee that I incurred due to them. To top this all off, the room was not in my name, I just used my card to pay for it!! I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, even if I was paid to do it!!

Directions: The area was the only thing 1/2 decent about his hotel!

Ocean Shores Travel Forum

Need advice about Ocean Shores, Washington State? Visit the Travel Forum for Ocean Shores and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ocean Shores hotel reviews