Ocean Shores Inn & Suites

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • Worst Visit EVER, will NEVER go back

I have to admit that they did have nice dishes, I think that was the only good thing about this hotel. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to even my worst enemy. We had problems before we even got there. I was called the night before my reservation being asked if I was still coming in, I replied with "tomorrow as that is when our reservation SHOULD be!" There were just kind of shocked at my reply, thanked me and hung up! When I got there no one seemed really happy about having to be at work, they were down, out of it, and mumbled a lot. When we 1st walked into the room there was a slight odor of mold, nothing to be said about it though, we just stayed the night and the next day went on with our lives, or so we thought. 2 days after the stay here I was looking into my bank statement because my acct was over drafted and I should of still had $90. This is when I noticed that there were two charges on my card from ocean shores inn and suite, one for $110(the room) and another for $108.40. So I called them and they said that someone was smoking in our room, but none of us smoke!! Now I am fighting with them, they did gave me $58.40 because they said they had to pay $50 to clean the room (if you have been here ever you would know that they do not do a very good job of keeping it clean anyways!!) So now I am still fighting for the rest of the $50 as well and the overdraft fee that I incurred due to them. To top this all off, the room was not in my name, I just used my card to pay for it!! I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, even if I was paid to do it!!

Directions: The area was the only thing 1/2 decent about his hotel!

Comments