Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
First Class Accommodations in Port Townsend
My girlfriend & I were in Seattle and wanted to do something a little different before returning home to Vancouver. So we took the ferry from Edmonds to Kingston and then drove the hour or so north to Port Townsend.
Prior to leaving Seattle I did a little research and discovered the Holly Hill House. The positive testimonials online were very much justified as this turned out to be the perfect place to stay!
The sense of feeling most welcome in a home of such comfortable elegance is one that will having us staying there again on our next visit to Port Townsend.
Unique Quality: There are many wonderful memories about staying at the Holly Hill House but the Top 3 have to be:
1. Your hosts, Nina & Greg, are absolutely wonderful people, perfectly suited to running such a fine establishment.
2. The house itself, originally built in 1872, has been beautifully restored and immaculately decorated inside & out. Being an avid photographer, I was absolutely enchanted at every turn.
3. The breakfast was wonderful. It started with a fresh pot of hot coffee, orange juice in elegant crystal glasses, and a nice fresh fruit salad. But the piece-de-resistance was the French Toast made by Nina, which is simply THE BEST I've ever had in my life!
P.S. Greg happens to be a huge aviation buff so if that happens to be an interest of yours as well then you will most certainly want to chat with him!
Directions: Drive through downtown on Water Street, turn left on Monroe and drive about 4 blocks before turning left on Clay. Drive 6 blocks until you get to Polk Street. Holly House is the magnificent Victorian style house on your right.
Popular Hotels in Port Townsend
714 Washington Street, , Port Townsend
1004 Water St., , Port Townsend
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
1807 Water St., , Port Townsend
Explore the World
- Royal Haciendas Resort
- Travelodge London Southwark
- The Wembley Plaza London
- Sterling Resort Valley View
- Hale Koa Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort And Spa
- ITC Maratha Sheraton
- Village Ta' Sbejha
- The Buccaneer - St. Croix
- Sands of Kahana
- Iberostar Costa Dorada
- Fairways & Bluewater
- Diamond Hotel Philippines
- Holiday Inn Dubai-Al Barsha