18525 36th Ave. South, SeaTac, Washington, 98188, United States
Cedarbrook Lodge
Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

More about Cedarbrook Conference Center

Cedarbrook lodge was very quiet, and an amazing place!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member CPantoja525

You will love the stay here. There's no other place in Washington that will be so helpful. It was very relaxing and cozy. All of the employees were very helpful and also helped us to explain different places to explore in the city. I give a 5 thumbs up.

would be my first choice if I return to seattle/tacoma

by TripAdvisor Member iloveturtles13

Very nice and well maintained facility located near airport. For me, this was a definite plus as I was spending time in both Seattle and Tacoma. The continental breakfast was very enjoyable and included delicious smoked salmon. Great value considering price included breakfast, plus complimentary bottled water and snacks.

SUPER

by TripAdvisor Member MOPPEL1967

Stayed there for our last night before flying back home (10 minutes to airport by car, airport shuttle by hotel). Getting there my husband did not believe that this was a hotel as it looked so different than "normal" hotels do. Such an open and green place! We felt more like in a holiday resort than in a hotel. People were ever so friendly and interior/garden is just like it appears on the photos. No fake. If we ever come back via Seattle we will definitely spend a night there. And not only because Icecream, sweets, crisps and water are for free... A marvellous place when travelling via Seattle International Airport - you won't be disappointed!

Very nice stay

by TripAdvisor Member travelingterri42

This is a beautiful hotel with fabulous conference facilities. We were provided with beverages and snacks near our meetings and our rooms. The rooms were beautiful and set up for work if you needed to. I would like to visit again!

Cedarbrook Lodge is amazing - I felt like I was at home in a five star hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member squirrelandalligator

We love this hotel. The price is right in line with other hotels in the area (Red Lion, Doubletree, Radisson) but the value is five times greater. Between the giant bathtub (I don't even like baths but I was more than glad to soak in the big, deep tub) and robes, to the soft and warm linens; the free wi-fi, the common area living rooms stocked with snacks, fruit and water; the rolling lawns, trails, waterfalls and creeks; the main lodge has a fantastic area where they hold a stellar breakfast. The lodge is tucked behind a neighborhood in Seatac. Once you're there, you think you're miles away. Somehow, they've even skirted the flight pattern - you don't hear any noise from the airport. It's wonderful. I have already been imagining holding events at the Lodge. It's beautiful and quintessentially northwest.

Great value, great location, great service!

by TripAdvisor Member PremoTraveler

Awesome hotel with many extras! 24 hr snack bar was a hit, really friendly and accommodating staff and location was perfect. I will definitely stay here on all future hotels stays in this area in the future!

I lost my cell phone while at the hotel and the staff went to the trouble of sending it to me by FedEx! Thanks so much!

EXQUISITE - EVERY aspect of our stay. A RARE GEM!

by TripAdvisor Member WarmWeatherBabe

If you want a refreshing departure from the "hotel stay" then Cedarbrook Lodge is the answer. I am a repeat conference facilities client and now a first time overnight guest. My husband and I felt like we were on our honeymoon - the types of accommodations and service that you get when you are staying at the very TOP hotels - which we have had the pleasure of doing. Cedarbrook is a destination spot. Impeccable. Gorgeous. Inviting. Comfortable. Aethetically beautiful....Great rates, too. I've stayed at comparable lodges and would have had to pay 3x higher

Find it - you won't be sorry

by TripAdvisor Member GSSDaring

Cedarbrook is definitely oriented towards the business traveller with it's location within sight of SeaTac and its many business meeting rooms and executive-style amenities. That said, this was the most compelling stay of my recent Seattle/Olympic Peninsula trip.

And it starts with decor, grounds, room design, and room insulation that add up to one word "tranquil". It even feels tucked away and can be a trifle difficult to find with a rental car if you forgo specific directions. I could sit in my room for a remarkably good view of the airplanes taking off through the wall of windows on one side of my room and I could barely detect the noise. That tranquility backfired to some extent later in the evening when an element in the heating/AC system started to make a steady tapping noise which sounded extraordinarily loud in the ultra-quiet space and had to be resolved by hotel staff (helpful late-night travel hint: perversely, sometimes heating/AC systems only make noise when they're off).

The staff that is either made up of freakishly well-adjusted people or perhaps their training in customer service is simply better than at any other I've encountered. Everyone seemed to know exactly how to answer the questions that had not yet formed on my lips, or to offer me the services that I didn't yet know that I needed.

The only reason you don't want to stay at this location is if you actually want to be in downtown Seattle (no offense Tacoma), which is also a great place to stay.

Best Value in the Seattle Area

by TripAdvisor Member SpokaneJohn

I make many trips, both business and pleasure, to Seattle every year. There is no other place I would stay. The value is outstanding.

the rooms are very nice

by TripAdvisor Member pitola809

everything was so nice i liked the room was so clean and beautiful
the only thing i did not like was the tv but everything else was nice

Comments