Ramada Suites Seatac Airport

Orbitz.com Priceline.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• HarryH28's Profile Photo

Horrible!!!!

Left our car here and used their shuttle services.. Waited 30 min at the airport and called 3 times.. I will NEVER park here again! Once we realized they were not coming the taxi attendant didn't want to let us take a taxi because it was so close... Creaking horrible horrible service all the way around....

Never again!

Unique Quality: Na

Directions: NA

• birchy99's Profile Photo

ONE OF MANY HOTELS NEAR SEATAC AIRPORT

Located on International Boulevard which is the old Highway 99, the Ramada Inn is about a mile or less north of the main entrance to the airport terminals.
    Checkin was smooth, the room was as promised. Bath and room were very clean. There is a small restaurant in the lobby. Free shuttle service is provided every half hour to the main terminals. Parking is free for hotel stays but if you plan to leave the car the charge is $8 US per day, which is about average for Seatac.
    Shuttle service was on time and efficient. However, many other hotels offer much more frequent service or on-call service. I might consider another hotel in the future as we had just missed the return shuttle and had to wait while other hotel shuttles were shuttling past frequently.
    I had one glitch: I forgot one of my medications, but had a prescription faxed to me at the hotel for no charge, which was very convenient.

Unique Quality: Just a quiet, convenient location to the airport. Rooms very clean, staff friendly and efficient. Shuttle service and restaurant available.
    Lies opposite a nice quiet cementary for a restful sleep. BE SURE TO LEAVE A WAKEUP CALL!

Directions: Take the airport exit off state Hiway 518; turn left onto 160th street to International Blvd.

More about Ramada Suites Seatac Airport

Ramada Inn & Suites Sea Tac Airport is a Dump!

by TripAdvisor Member Kamabuki

This place is one of the worst places I have ever stayed. We had to ask for a different room not once but twice. The first two were either dirty or had broken furniture. When I booked this place I took the Ramada Name as a place that would be clean and comfortable - Thats the last time I make that mistake and book any rooms with the Ramada.

Luved It!

by TripAdvisor Member dezarae

The first night (I stayed 3 nights) I was there the bathroom light burned out. I called the front desk and politely asked that it be fixed. She told me that the maintenance person wouldn't be in until 6 am.

So come 6 am, I called again....

After a fourth or fifth, more forward, phone calls at around 2 pm .. they finally offered me a second room.

Did I mention the room was $35.00 extra a night than advertised because they overbooked a single room (why should I pay for that?), there was no military discount like they advertised, and there was NO parking in their lot????

If I had payed the $52.00 a night, like I was suppose to, this kind of service would've been expected.

Horrible service, room was okay.

Not What They Claim

by TripAdvisor Member jblizard

We read the amenities this hotel claimed to have and decided it would be good for one night. They told us that 18 different restaurants delivered to this hotel but when we called the lobby for that information we were told only pizza or the hotel restaurant would deliver. The beds were extremely lumpy as well as quite hard and the pillows seemed as if they had been pressed by a steamroller. The lobby staff was rude. They couldn't give us any directions on how to go anywhere away from the hotel. The indoor pool is only 4.5 feet deep at its maximum and only about 20-25 feet long. There was so many chemicals in the water the my 10 year old daughter had a reaction on her skin. The parking lot was a joke. It was all but impossible to get our car out in the morning because they had so many cars parked in the no parking zones. Don't be fooled by what this hotel claims. It made a horrible start to our vacation.

Stay Away

by TripAdvisor Member Napa

All the negitive reviews are correct, we thought how bad can it really be for one night before we fly out of town!
It's bad, really bad.
From housekeeping, maintenance, service, security all need attention and quickly.
There are better places to stay, the Radisson looked quite nice.

Horrible

by TripAdvisor Member cnft

We have travelled quite a bit and stayed in many different levels of accomodations. Like the other reviewers wrote, we thought - one night, just sleeping by the airport, how bad could it be?

This was one of the worst hotel experiences we have ever had.

Room was dirty and didn't feel secure, staff was rude, beds uncomfortable.

There are so many hotels in this area - why stay here?

I didn't even know Ramandas could be this bad.

Absolutely terrible and disgusting!

by TripAdvisor Member Kamabuki2

They put us in a room (#109) that was filthy, the windows would not lock (on first floor!), the fold-out couch was halfway open and would not close or open, carpet was dirty, counters were sticky, table had not been cleaned. Looked like there had been a party there and only minimal cleaning.

Both elevators smelled like someone had been sick in there. Went back to the front desk and said we would not stay there and wanted our money back. They gave us another room and "promised" it would be better. It was on the 4th floor. Another smelly ride in the elevator. Room was slightly cleaner and the windows would lock.

TV was perched on top of a small round table that looked like if you bumped it the TV would fall on the floor. Bedroom door had a hole in the back of it. Hair in the shower. Room #408 is right above very busy International Street so don't expect to sleep in.

For a non-smoking room, you could smell cigarette smoke coming from somewhere. Air conditioner made loud clicking noises. TV had been removed from the bedroom area but the mount for it was still attached to the bureau. Could not put your suitcase on top because of it.

Was told there was no coffee pot, coffee maker was single serve. Three styrofoam cups sitting on the counter, didn't look clean.

There were three of us sharing the room and only two towels. You have to ask for sheets, blankets and pillows for the fold-out couch. Then they don't come for hours!

The security door on the first floor was propped open every day - isn't that supposed to be locked for security???? Parking lot was completely full. No where else to park conveniently. Hotel manager stood directly outside of the front door of the hotel and smoked. Not very professional. Restaurant on the first floor didn't appear clean (did not eat there). Windows in the lobby were filthy and did not appear to have been cleaned in a very long time.

Would NEVER stay there again and will think again before making reservations at a Ramada Inn. I thought Ramada Inn was supposed to be a nice and moderately priced hotel chain. Shame on Ramada Inn for not taking better care of their hotel and customers. For a building that isn't very old, this hotel will become shabby and run-down in a very short time.

Thoroughly disgusted!

Would never stay here again

by TripAdvisor Member elllpeee

Rooms were comfortable and clean but.....the service was aweful. A false fire alarm went off while we were having a bad breakfast at teh restaurant. We were given very poor directions three times to try and get back to our room (twice they were incorrect). We listened to a guest in front of us who had additional issues be called a liar by the desk worker. We were never offered so much as an apology for being led in cirlces multiple times or the 15 minutes we sat in the lobby restaurant listening to the fire alarm.

Further, when I sent an email through the Ramada website, they did not respond to my issues at all.

Customer service fell WAY below my standards. I have rarely stayed at any establishment that fell so short.

Not the best hotel

I agree with a lot of the posters here, but I must admit that I was expecting worse. My room was pretty clean, and I did not face the cemetery, so I guess I lucked out in that sense. However, the hotel offers MINIMUM amenities, and there is NOTHING witin walking distance... the neighborhood is quite boring and not pretty. The staff at the front desk were quite rude on three occasions. We were told there would be a $20 "early check-in" fee when we came to check in at 10:30 am, even though rooms were ready. What a rip off! The restaurant food was decent (had an omelet for breakfast), but nothing spectacular. Overall, I would not recommend, but if you're desperate and on a budget....

Loved it

We arived with three kids tired, the resturant was closed at the time. Front Desk was very helpful and sent the shuttle drivers to get some food for us while the kids were swiming. We had great time. The staff was very helpful. Our room was very clean, and the aminities.I highly recomend this hotle to others.

Comments