20406 International Boulevard, SeaTac, Washington, 98198, United States
Expedia.com Booking.com Sleep Inn

More about Sleep Inn Seatac Airport

Great Rooms and Professional Service

by TripAdvisor Member FernandoBee

I travel to Seattle about 20 times a year from San Francisco and found this hidden gem just south of SeaTac Airport. Price is very reasonable. Rooms are very clean and well kept. Wireless internet worked a bit slow, but there was a computer in the lobby. No parking was available; however, the security attendant directed me to a safe and well lit place to park. The night clerks that registered me were very cordial and professional. Only the continental breakfast lacked in food quality. They cut their danishes in half to economize. Coffee was plentiful. Check out was very quick and efficient. I will return to Sleep Inn Seatac!

Clean and close to airport but....

by TripAdvisor Member CayyWmn

Park and fly package was affordable and the room was clean. BUT....the shower was terrible and I mean TERRIBLE!!! I understand water conservation but this was ridiculous! Took several minutes to get hot water and it dribbled out of the shower head. Will I stay there again? Unfortunately, no. Silly as it may seem, a shower can make or break a hotel stay for me.

Very Friendly Staff

by TripAdvisor Member Seacruise

We had read the reviews and decided to stay at this location because of them.

We stayed here November 8th 2005

I decided to book this the morning of the date of arrival. I used the United airline booking site for this and had a small problem with the site not accepting my credit card. In the end I used another credit card but didn't catch a small problem with the booking until I was about to check-in. As I was driving up to the Hotel my better half noticed I had made the reservation for the following day and not that day.
I wondered what would happen. I went to the front desk and talked to the Gentlemen and he looked at the reservation and said no problem. It was changed and we were on our way. We asked about the first shuttle to the airport and were told it was 5:00 am and they put us on the list. We were also told the continental breakfast started at 4:00 am and not 5:00 am as we had read thus making getting breakfast for the daughter going to Mexico easy now. We were also asked for a wake up time.
I also noted there is a desk top computer next to the front desk that one can use free of charge to check their email etc. Also note that there is also free wireless internet in the rooms.

To say the shower was huge was a understatement. The only draw back is the water pressure could be better. We found the room to be clean and neat. We had understood through some reviews that this hotel was recently built. I asked and it has been around for 6 years.
The only other draw back is parking at this location. It can be tough. I am told that people just leave their cars at the hotel (not even staying there) and take the shuttle to the airport. It can take a few days before hotel staff find this out.

The wake up call arrived at the right time and the daughter found the eggo waffles to be good at that hour of the morning.
The shuttle left full and on time. After dropping the daughter off at SeaTac we took the shuttle back to the hotel, the driver was very friendly and polite.

Check out was quick and easy.

We would stay here again.

Nice budget stay

by TripAdvisor Member Cloud_Breaker

The room was very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. There is a shuttle that runs to the airport but it doesn't always have a regular schedule. When you get in to SeaTac make sure you call the hotel to check on the shuttle. The walls are a little thin but for under 50 a night it was a very pleasant stay.

Excellent service & honestly staff

We had checked in Feb 05 at 12:30am after 8 hours long flight. We call the shuttle bus for pick up. The shuttle bus arrive so quickly.

The hotel is super clean and very new. The room is big and clean, the bed is so comfortable. The morning breadkfast is great (serve 4:30am-9:30am).
The staff provided us an excellent service.

We had checked out at 10:30am. The shuttle bus drop us off at Sea Tac. By the time I got home in vancouver, I had realized that I left my necklace in the hotel room. I had email to the hotel manager right away. I had contact the housekeeping manager "Lori". Day later, Lori left me a message that "they found my necklace". I ask her to send my necklace to me by mail.

I got my necklace today. From the bottom of my heart I am thankful for their honestly staff and their excellent service.

I have to let the whole world know how honestly their staff and their excellent service. If any one need to stay in Sea Tac for what ever reasons, Sleep in is the one.

Wendy

Excellent Park and Fly!!!

The front desk staff were very pleasant. The room was very nice, more than what I expected it to be. The continental breakfast they had was superb, more than just a coffee and donut. I left my car (my baby) in their underground parking for 10 days and it was totally fine. The price was great too.

Good place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member thunderingfox

I chose this hotel because of some very positive reviews on this site and had them all pleasantly confirmed. Had to check in late and leave for a very early flight so didn't spend a lot of time here but the free shuttle bus came fairly quickly, check in was fast and the front desk person pleasant and efficient. Breakfast was available at 4:30 am. The room was clean and quiet. The only thing that left me wondering was why there weren't any lights on the sidetables as my husband is an avid reader.

However I would definitely return here.

A Great Deal!

The Sleep Inn is the only hotel to stay in if you're coming or going from SeaTac. For $59, I got a nice clean room, which included a microwave, ironing board, fridge, and wireless internet. The staff were very polite and helpful and the shuttle was efficient to and from the airport. The only downside is that their free coffee tasted terrible. Ah well, such is life.

Clean and handy to airport but

by TripAdvisor Member Madcapmary

Beware of room 314. The air conditioning unit for the entire third floor is installed in the bathroom ceiling and whirled, grinded and chugged all night. If you don't mind boarding your flight without sleep, 314 is the room for you.

There is a commanding view of a trailer park next door, also. However, it was very clean, the TV worked, the shuttle van driver was pleasant and I assume from the smells wafting up from the lobby that the breakfast was good.

Booked the room on hotels.com which was about 15 bucks cheaper than going through the hotel directly. I would not stay here again.

Best Cheap Hotel I've Stayed in

This is the best cheap hotel I've ever stayed in. For $51 it has everything you need. It's clean, comfortable and CHEAP (did I say cheap??). Handy to the airport and freeways to Seattle or Tacoma.

Comments