Econo Lodge SeaTac Airport

13910 International Blvd., (Old Pacific Hwy S), Seattle, Washington, 98168, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Horrible

Econo Lodge Sea-Tac North near the airport in Seattle is the worst motel I've ever stayed at. First the clerk said my room number out loud when I checked in. Loud enough for the others in the lobby to hear. The couple in the room next to me and was having a heated domestic dispute. Yelling, swearing, banging noises and slamming doors. I called the front desk and asked for a different room. He said no, that he would call them and get them to settle down. An hour later they were still at it, it seemed like it was escalating, I was concerned for my safety. At about midnight I went down to the front desk and said I needed a new room. The clerk said no, he didn't want housekeeping to have to make up an extra room the next day. At that point the people occupying the room next to me walked through the lobby beers in hand. The clerk then stopped them and pointed me out to them and said I was complaining about the noise. My safety and identity had been completely violated. I found a new motel and called a taxi. Having to change motels at midnight traveling alone in a strange city was a horrible experience. As a customer I have never been treated with more disrespect, indifference and contempt. Please don't stay at Econo Lodge Sea-Tac North, I would rate them disgraceful! I am surprised Choice Hotels has kept this as one of their properties.

Comments