6100 Corson Ave. S, Seattle, Washington, 98108, United States

Travelocity Priceline.com Booking.com

• Highly Favored

I recently (oct. 27th 2010) stayed at this hotel. I was in Seattle for an appointment at the VA Hospital. I found the staff to be very nice and considerate. The room was clean and the bed was great. They offered a fine menu for their breakfast choices. It is in an industrial area but there was a place to eat across the street and also a starbucks coffee shop. They offered a ride for all of the Veterans to the Hospital in the mornings. I would definetly stay there again if I have a Dr appointment with the VA.
    Linda Bengtson
    Post Falls Idaho

• LeahT4's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2013 at 9:12 PM

What a horrible place. I called to make a reservation on a Wednesday evening for the upcoming Friday night. I told the guy over the phone that it would be me and my husband and our 2 children. He told us they only had a king suite with a hot tub available. We figured that would be a large enough room and we could make due because there weren't very many rooms available that weekend due to some events happening in Seattle. When we arrived on Friday night at 9:30 PM, after hours on the road with two children we were told that the room we had booked could only have 2 people in it but that they had a 2 double bed room available but it would be at an additional charge. I asked why we would be charged for something that was clearly their mistake since they allowed us to book the king in the first place. The guy behind the counter had no authority to do anything and was forced to call the manager. The "manager" said, sorry, the price was firm for the double room. My husband said, fine, but understand this type of bad customer service would not get them good reviews. The guy behind the counter said, "Oh, well, I hadn't thought about that, let me talk to the manager again." So he called the manager again and my husband was given the phone so he could talk directly to the manager. The manager a that point told my husband that the double room that had been offered to us and confirmed at the higher price by him only minutes earlier was actually not available and that we would have to find another place to stay. 10:00 PM...family of 4 with 2 children, exhausted from the road, with a reservation...turned away over essentially $30. I sincerely hope it was worth it to them. We ended up at the Red Lion downtown where we were treated to dinner and they paid for our parking because of the trouble we had gone through with this place and how exhausted we all were. I would strongly recommend spending a few more dollars and stay at a place that respects their customers and understands the meaning of true customer service. Thanks to the Red Lion, a HORRIBLE experience with the Georgetown Inn turned into a FABULOUS evening.

• kiwi's Profile Photo
      Mar 28, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Please write a proper review to change that 95% satisfied rating !

• kiwi's Profile Photo
      Mar 30, 2014 at 8:18 PM

You didn't come back to take my advice, therefore your speaking out won't have correct effect.