19445 International Blvd., Seattle, Washington, 98188, United States

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Travelocity

• darryl.wilson's Profile Photo

Good quality but lousy staff

The Hampton Inn Seattle Aiport has just about everything that one would want from an airport hotel. It has a complimentary shuttle service which will take you to the airport, nearby restaurants and nearby hotels. The complimentary breakfast in the morning is up to Hampton Inn standards and is one of the best complimentary breakfasts in the industry. It includes both hot and cold items. The hotel also provides free wireless internet, free newspaper, and a warm cookie upon check-in. You receive good value for the money at this hotel. There is also a swimming pool and a vending machine on each floor. I would recommend this hotel to others simply because of the wonderful amenities and services. The rooms are modern and clean and the housekeeping staff are very friendly. However, I must confess that I was extremely disappointed with the Front Desk. They were not friendly at check-in and were rather rude and unprofessional in my estimation. They asked me which floor I wish to be placed on and I requested the highest floor. However, they failed to advise me that the particular floor I requested was being renovated! I was one of about two rooms that were in use on the entire floor. When I went to my room, I had to climb over construction debris and I could not take an afternoon nap because of all the noise. I can't believe that they would even place any guest on a construction floor and not even advise me that there was construction and give me the option to choose another room. There was construction debris right outside of my door. At check-out, the clerk did not ask me how my stay was, nor did she even ask me how I wanted to pay but simply processed everything straight onto my credit card without even giving me an opportunity to review my bill. While everything else is great, the Front Desk leaves a lot to be desired.

Unique Quality: No real views from this hotel. But the rooms are clean and modern. You will hear the sound of airplanes taking off and they are quite noisy so hopefully you aren't a light sleeper.

Comments