17620 Pacific Highway South, Seattle, Washington, 98188, United States

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Travelocity

Costs 66% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo

New airport favorite

Spent a quick overnight here on 5/9/14. Arrived at 9PM and left at 9AM. Too short a stay to give a real thorough review but I really liked this hotel and will return.
    Right outside the airport and has a skyway that connect to the light rail station.
    Very nice room - clean and well appointed - on the ground floor facing the courtyard.
    Bar was still open and partial menu from restaurant available. Higher end food - I had the crab cakes - quite good.
    Free shuttle bus which I used, but later realized it was close enough to walk to.

Unique Quality: Good all around property. One of the nicer Hiltons I've stayed out.
    Hard to find decent food around Seatac late in the evening. Ordered dinner in the bar after 10:00PM and meal was excellent.

Directions: Just outside the Seattle airport.

• yooperprof's Profile Photo

Convenient for BOTH Seattle and Tacoma

I was looking for accomodation that would be convenient for both Puget Sound cities: attending a conference in Tacoma AND visiting an old friend in Seattle. The Hilton Airport was quite ideal, with a location that was roughly half-way between, with easy access onto and off the highway.

I didn't spend much time at the hotel, but the time that I was in my room was very comfortable. Thick windows minimize the airport sound, and the room was modern and well-equipped. Big luxurious lobby - and the lobby bar looked very pleasant, although it was pretty empty when I passed by.

And I got a great rate from Priceline!

• Hilton Seattle Airport &...

Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
    Well, not sure exactly... get a good deal and it won't be AS MUCH as you would normally pay. I suppose this hotel is more for the business traveler or for someone at the conference center. You have to pay, also, to park, so keep that in mind. It's like $15 dollars a day or something ridiculous like that.

Unique Quality: I stayed here the second time I was in Seattle, and this is a very nice hotel.. maybe a little TOO nice. We got a good deal here on rooms, so why not!, right? Anyway, it's a huge, sprawling hotel, so it may take a few minutes to meander your way to the lobby! The rooms were big, comfortable, and full of amenities. I liked the garden in the middle of the hotel, so I could walk through that in the morning and shave a few minutes off the trek to the lobby. Ah yes, the lobby had an espresso bar... Starbucks I believe! :)

Directions: 17620 Pacific Highway South, Seattle, WA 98188-4001
    Tel: 1-206-244-4800 Fax: 1-206-248-4499

This is RIGHT across from SEA-TAC airport

More about Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center

Update on SeaTac Hilton

by TripAdvisor Member EconKate

Because of their increased pricing, I have not stayed at the Hilton since my last review. Kept checking for stay-park-fly deals prior to my departure, but never was able to get one that was reasonable. Ended up trying the SeaTac Sleep Inn. I'm hesitant to even post this, but I think the secret's already out - it's rated #1 on Trip Advisor for good reason - it's a great value. Reasonable pricing, clean, comfortable beds, and friendly customer service. Paid about $125 (incl. tax) for one night stay and 9 days parking! The Hilton is closer to the airport, has more upscale amenities, and runs its shuttle more often, but when we were just crashing for the night before catching our plane, the Sleep Inn was a better choice for us.

I'd stay again in a minute

by TripAdvisor Member kaimanu

Well, for the price I paid! I booked through Priceline for $60 very last minute before a cruise to Alaska. This was to be post-trip 2 nights. I was unable to get anything nicer downtown for a reasonable price, so sacrificed with the airport. Since we planned on a car, it didn't matter so much the location.
We were on one of those cruises that was hit with the novovirus (news crews met us at disembarkation) and after a week with one family member ill, and the cramped cabins, it was a blessing to be able to check into the Hilton at 10am in the morning, no mention of Priceline whatsoever.
Our room was HUGE! ( I would have hated to stay there PRIOR to the cruise.) Two King size beds made up about half the room, with plenty of room to stretch out. Very clean and reasonably quiet for an airport hotel, although we did hear neighbors one morning.
Only downside, was having to pay for internet access and parking. Other than that, I was very happy, and if it weren't for Priceline, would have still been okay to pay $100...over that, I would hope for free parking and internet.

Convenient

by TripAdvisor Member rcmjr

Convenient location with timely shuttle to/from the airport. Room was clean and quiet. The hotel was standard Hilton. Nothing special. Nothing disappointing. Would stay here again for business reasons.

4 Stars for the beds but - Watch out for the gotcha fees

by TripAdvisor Member ganon

The hotel staff, lobby and guest rooms should meet any ones expectations. The beds are fantastic. I too have gotten this hotel on a Priceline bid. However, if you bring your own car and do not valet park, it will cost $16 a day. Valet parking is $20 a day. You are also punished because the parking structure is way, way in the back of the property. And one more up charge, Internet access is $9.95 a day. However if you can book a room on the north side of the property you will pick up the free Internet access from the Holiday Inn.

Overpriced parking and breakfast. Nice pool.

by TripAdvisor Member jobshopr

I like this hotel, but the parking is a joke.
Valet parking is $20 and the garage is $16.
I could have parked at a airport lot for $8 and used the Hilton airport shuttle!
The garage was way in the back, but so was our room, so I didn't care. For $4.00 more I chose to do Valet. But there was a line when we left, so parking ourselves would have been faster.
The pool was nice and so was the jaccuzi. It was very large and there were plenty of towels. The deepend was 9 feet and the water was warm so that even swimming outside at 9pm was enjoyable.
I made the mistake of using the automated check-in and it stuck us with a smoking room. The desk said that if we used the automated system that we were stuck with our choice. Sounds like bullsh*t to me. The smell in the room was not that bad for smoking and the sheets were very clean and smelled nice.
The breakfast buffet was ok, but for $15 I expect waffles or french toast. It wasn't worth it. Next time I'll go to Denny's and get a better breakfast for $4.99.
Don't let the room pictures fool you. Our room was very small.
I got a $139 room on priceline for $85. I have seen people get this room for as little as $45. I'm sure that paying full price would have got me a room by the pool though.
Overall it was worth the stay. Just skip the breakfast and just get a latte from the onsite Starbucks.

Decent, but not great

by TripAdvisor Member traveller2345

The place was ok. Nothing great. The hotel is in an area of town that isn't very nice. Pretty rundown. The parking situation is a joke. You pay $16/night to park in a garage. Its cheaper to park next door in the Airport parking lots. I got a room that was next to the lobby and so got stuck with a trek everytime I came back to the hotel. I guess at least I got my exercise in. The internet access costs $10/day. Seems a little steep since most hotels offer it for free. Unfortunately I wasn't able to score a room across from the Holiday Inn like others and use their free wireless. The concierge folks were really nice. I paid $50/night through Priceline and so all in all this wasn't a bad deal.

Great Location; Really Poor Value

by TripAdvisor Member Flying_Lawyer

My wife and I are Hilton Diamond HHonors members; we will not stay at this Hilton property again.

In its favor, the Sea-Tac Hilton is literally across the street from the airport; it's perhaps a three minute shuttle ride. The room was reasonably large, with clean and comfortable bedding. Check-in took less than one minute as we had checked in online and already had our room assigned.

Now for the negatives. I have never, in more than 20 years traveling and staying at Hiltons around the world, experienced a bathroom as small as the one that was part of our room. The bathroom could not have measured more than 4 feet by 8 feet; it was for sure a one-person-occupancy setup. Only after checking in were we told that there would be no hot water from 11pm through 4am the next morning, which was interested since we had to make a 6am flight in the morning (we managed to squeeze in "three minute showers" and make it to our flight. Althougfh we didn't plan to use the pool, we were not advised until after we had checked in that the pool and hot tub had been closed since early September.

But what really irked us was that this Hilton seems designed to squeeze as much revenue as possible out of guests. Keep in mind that we paid more than US$200 for our room. In addition, the Sea-Tac Hilton charges US$15 for overnight self-parking. The hotel charges US$10 for 24 hours of internet acess. This is the first time I have ever paid for internet acess at any Hilton property. And assuming you have any money left by the time breakfast rolls around the next morning, be prepared to pay almost US$20 for breakfast. Now, these charges may seem tame by New York or London standards, but we're talking Seattle, Washington here.

Frankly, we should have (and could have) stayed at the nearby Doubletree, or the Hampton about a mile down the road, or even the Hilton Garden Inn over in Renton. While I will admit that those alternatives would have been less convenient (especially for making an early morning flight) any one of the other options would have cost much, much less in total and have delivered a total product comparable to what we got at the Hilton.

Save your money. Shop around for better values before melting your VISA staying at this clip-joint.

Great Hotel for the Money!

by TripAdvisor Member pcole38

This hotel was not my idea but our three year old loved to watch all the planes land and take off! It was free entertainment and she sat in the window for hours! The cost for what you got was very reasonable for Seattle, WA. The beds were wonderful, the service was great and the property overall was very clean and nice for an airport hotel. Only a 15 min. ride south takes you to the Puget Sound in Des Moines where you can have a brunch at "Salty's" for only $24. We then took a ride to get a better view of Mt. Ranier which was only an hour away. On the last day, we had clear skys and could actually see Mt. Ranier from the hotel. Going into the city of Seattle took having a car and a 30 min. drive, but it was fun to see all the funky buildings, shops, coffee houses and people. I was told you can take the city bus from outside the hotel downtown and a woman friend of mine from Boston did just that...she says it was safe and clean and took only an hour one way. Overall this hotel was great!

Comments