Hotel Nexus

2140 N Northgate Way, (formerly Ramada Inn), Seattle, Washington, 98133, United States

Hotel Nexus Seattle
Booking.com Orbitz.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• worst hotel experience ever

Facilities (room) had recently been remodeled, but the toilet seat was not replaced and was worn and cracked. The room was clean but there was no hot water. We called and were told someone would be up right away. When they hadn't shown for an hour we called to ask if they were able to help us and were met with a heavy sigh and hung up on by the person at the front desk. The front desk staff was the rudest we had ever encountered, excpet for one lonely good customer service rep (poor guy). The manager had absolutely no customer service skills and was confrontational and pushed aside the customer service rep who actually tried to help us with a problem we had so he could be rude to us! We were in shock at being treated this way when we hadn't even been that upset, until then that is!

• Wose Place To Stay At..

Now known as the Hotel Nexus. Please book your trips with a different hotel. This hotel, the Hotel Nexus, needs to be shut down until their problem is fixed. The problem?? They have bedbugs. In a major way. My kids were eaten really, really bad by them. My husband and I were too. My son has cancer, and I cannot believe they continued to have sick medical patients at that hotel with bedbugs. My sons chemo was stopped many times due to 50% of it being the bedbug bites causing an allergic reaction to the chemo. This is the WORSE place in Seattle you could possibly stay. The personnel there also do not care about the guest. They want to check you in fast, get your money, and after that, whatever happens, happens. They do NOT care as they say the do. After almost two years of hell with staying there, we finally moved from there. The staff were/are rude, ignorant, cocky, and know it all but yet, know absolutely nothing. Unless you are looking for bedbug bites, I would highly advise going to a different hotel. Seriously.

Unique Quality: It's totally not acceptable. All the way around. You have dogs lunge at you, with their owners and the staff workers laughing at you when you report it. They do not care about their guests, just the money. If you want to be eat up by bedbugs, bitten by dogs, or have cat fur going up your nose or whatnot, then this is the perfect hotel for you. If you aren't looking to take anything home with you, other than things you bought from the store, I highly suggest booking with a different hotel because this one will give you bedbugs to take home, rats, and anything and everything else they don't care to fix. This is a definite no go hotel.

Directions: Off the I-5 at exit 173, make a left, then another left, go under the bridge. Hotel is on the right, just behind Chevron. I would highly stay away from it.

Comments