425 Queen Anne Avenue North, Seattle, Washington, 98109, United States

Orbitz.com Travelocity Expedia.com

• joiwatani's Profile Photo

Mediterranean Inn

Space Needle locatin, kitchenettes, free local calls, fitness center, aprking, business center, internet, excellent restaurants nearby.

For more information, check their website and/or info@mediterranean-inn.com

• lolitajane's Profile Photo

Great Value for Money

We went to Seattle during a Honeymoon, so we looked at everything through rose-tinted glasses (almost everything!). Staying in this hotel was a great experience, we were very satisfied with it. The staff was friendly, they were always eager to help us, our room was lovely decorated & very clean (see facilities below), and the location was very convenient (a few steps from Seattle Center and famous Key Arena). I highly recommend it.

Unique Quality: Coffee Shop (Starbucks) next to hotel.
    Safety Deposit Boxes -Volt 110-120ac
    Alarm Clock/Radio -Private Bathroom
    -Bathtub -Coffee Maker (complimentary coffee and popcorn)
    Color Cable TV --Iron/Board ---VCR -Hi Speed Internet - Kitchenette With Refrigerator, Microwave, Hot Plate,
    Pots, Pans, Plates And Eating Utensils.

Directions: Seattle Center Area

More about Mediterranean Inn

Mediterranean Inn is a good deal

Mediterranean Inn is in Seattle uptown, the Queen Anne neighborhood, very close to Seattle Center. The rooms are quiet enough. The room I had was in the back alley side, overlook some residential apartment's balcony.
It had a double bed which might be too small for double occupancy. But I paid less than $100 tax included per night. So I would not complain.
I like the idea that the hotel is smoke free. The room and most public areas were clean and decent. But deco there would not remind me of anything mediterranean, except maybe it had a few indoor plants in a courtyard like lobby.
There are quite a lot of eateries and grocery stores around. You won't be out of touch like staying in subrub motels. And the front desk staff were helpful and friendly in giving travel information.
I will be quite likely staying there again.

Mediterranean Inn - Great location, great hotel

Stayed for 6 nights in August. Mediterranean Inn is in a good location, walking distance to Space Needle and public transport is very close by. When we arrived we did not like the first room because of traffic noise and asked if we could be moved to the "quieter" side of the hotel (ie not with the main street under the windows) and this was done immediately and in a very friendly manner.

Rooms were clean, big enough for two, had a fridge and each day popcorn, Starbucks coffee and two cans of Coke were supplied. An added bonus was the free internet access in the Business Centre on the ground floor.

There was no air-conditioning but there was a fan in the room which was all we needed. We would definitely stay here again.

Great spot, good rates, clean.

by TripAdvisor Member jmjones1974

We spent three nights at the Mediterranean Inn. The queen size room was comfortable and clean, with great extras such as a mini-fridge (free cokes), microwave (free bag of popcorn) and fan. The roof is a nice place to relax with excellent views. The location is about a block from the Seattle Center area, where there is plenty to do, and also close to downtown without being right in the middle of it. Staff was friendly and helpful. For the price, it's a great hotel in a great location.

Great Value, Great Location, Don't Miss out on this gem!

Spent Labor Day weekend at the Mediterranean Inn. Very clean rooms and friendly service. The rooms are great with a fridge, free popcorn, free starbucks coffee, and 2 free cans of coke in my room.

Centrally located in a nice neighborhood. Supermarkets, coffee shops, and Blockbuster are right there. Seattle Center, Key Arena, and Space Needle are very closeby.

I am definitely coming back the next time I visit this great city.

Excellent Hotel

Excellent hotel, perfect location, and wonderful staff. This hotel should be rated higher that it is on most booking sites. The price was very good and the service was excellent. The staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. We were able to walk to all of the must see places in Seattle. The trip may have been business, but the stay was a pleasure at the Mediterranean Inn.

We've found our regular Seattle hotel!

Just recently stayed at the Mediterranean Inn for a couple nights during Prince's Musicology Tour at the Key Arena....had a wonderful time. My g/f and I head down to Seattle at least three times a year and we've been trying out different hotels everytime. Looks like we've found our match in this hotel. We love the area...so close to several supermarkets and restaurants....the rooms are impeccably clean and affordable...and the staff is very friendly and helpful. A very unique hotel in a great city.

Gives new meaning to sleepless in Seattle

by TripAdvisor Member Ceallaigh

If you want to sleep, this hotel isn't for you. The mattresses are so soft they are guaranteed to give you a backache you won't forget. We tried two rooms, but were told all he mattresses were the same and unfortunately, we couldn't book rooms anywhere else within our budget for the remaining two nights of our four-night stay. By the end of it, both of us were glad to leave.

The location of the hotel is nice. There are inexpensive restaurants in the area and we walked everywhere--Seattle Center is basically across the street and downtown (and Pike Place Market) is only about 3 miles from the hotel. The staff is accomodating--they were willing to refund us our room rate if we moved to a new hotel. Having a fridge and microwave in the room, as well as coin-operated washers and driers off the lobby was very nice--as was the small work-out room. But our vacation was ruined by lack of sleep.

real value in a great neighborhood

We stayed at the Med for two nights last week. While it's certainly not a five star hotel, it was a five star experience. The hotel is very clean and nicely decorated with a hip sort of ambiance, the room itself was nice enough and again very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the hotel is well run in general. Lots of unexpected amenities and best of all -- it's located in a great neighborhood in a great city for under $100 a night. I wish I knew a place like this in every city I visit.

comfortable hotel in a great neighborhood

I travel a lot on business and love small, homey hotels with cooking facilities--this is exactly that. The rooms are a little small, but very efficiently set up with a cooking area (micro, refrigk, sink, coffee), desk, comfy easy chair, nice bathroom, good tv. Lovely public area, and a starbucks adjacent to the lobby. Lots of good restaurants within a couple of blocks. I've stayed at much more expensive hotels with way fewer amenities. My only wish is that they had some bigger rooms with king beds. staff is friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

Seattle in May- staying for a month

by gyrl240

Hi! I will be in Seattle in May and was wondering if it would be difficult to find someplace to stay for a month. A furnished studio maybe? Would something like this be difficult to find? I was leaning towards the Belltown area. Thanks!!

Yolanda

by joesorce

Not sure if they're in Belltown but have you tried extendedstay.com?

by Summer33

This is definetly a possibilty, I use to live in Queen Anne, just a few blocks from Belltown/downtown and know of a very nice place that rented furnished apartments out called the mediterranean inn, you might want to look into that place because it's only a few blocks from the seattle center, space needle, an easy drive to I-5 and 99, and it a great neighborhood. Otherwise I would look at seattletimes.com, you might find something there, good luck!

by racheljapi

Go to thestranger.com or look it up in google. If you are only doing a month you'll find a furnished studio in Belltown for about $700.

by gyrl240

Thanks all !! Very informative.

by lennywoods

You can also try the local craigslist sublet and temp housing listings: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sub/

Best of luck - Belltown is a good option as it has alot going on and is central to alot of other neighborhoods like Capitol Hill, Fremont, Ballard, etc.

Lenny