2125 Terry Avenue, Seattle, Washington, 98121, United States
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Pan Pacific Seattle

Loved Pan Pacific Seattle!

by TripAdvisor Member CTBBowlingGreen_KY

Pan Pacific Seattle is a beautiful and accomodating hotel. Every member of the staff we encountered was very nice and helpful. We were there two nights, left one night, and returned for 3 more nights. They held our bags the one night we were away (we were on a bicycle) then when we returned they stored our tandem for us. We felt it was very safe and secure.The room was clean, comfortable and modern chic. Lovely bathroom. We enjoyed every minute in the Pan Pacific and would definately stay there again. A+++

Very nice, new hotel. Terriific Seattle Location

by TripAdvisor Member LibbyDavis

Stayed here at the end of an 8 day trip to the Pacific Northwest. Made the reservation the morning of arrival and received a rate on only $151. Great value for the stay.

The hotel is somewhat new and part of a residential and shopping complex very near the Space Needle and Lake Union.

The rooms are well appointed and beautiful. I seem to have deleted most of my photos but look at some of the others here - they are completely representative of my room.

The bathroom was wonderful. One minor issue - I had an accessible room so my shower had a curtain and no barrier to the rest of the bathroom - water everywhere when I cut on the shower but it was easily fixed by raising the position of the shower head.

I was exhausted so I took advantage of the Whole Foods downstairs and brought some sushi from the bar (freshly prepared for me)in the store) back to the room for dinner. The used the gym (across the lobby, part of the condo complex and quite nice) and that big tub and comfy bed to relax my last night in the city.

I am not sure their regular rates ( I have seen over $300) would be worth it but overall I had a great stay, with kind staff and wonderful rooms. Look forward to a return trip some day.

Great Hotel, Great Rate, Solid Location

by TripAdvisor Member Outsource

This hotel is a must in Seattle. The location is within walking distance of most if not all attractions. A big bonus is the Whole Foods Market on the bottom floor of the same building that the hotel is located in. Rooms were clean, well kept. View was outstanding (our room had a view of the Space Needle). Right now there is plenty of construction in Seattle, so ask for a room on the highest floor.

Hard to find fault

by TripAdvisor Member JAKandBarney

I would say this is primarily a 'business' hotel, but I stayed with my wife and 10 yr old son. The property is attractive, clean, and the staff are attentive. The Whole Foods market below is fantastic and is open late (10 pm on the Saturday we arrived). The rooms are nicely appointed. The bed, I was told, was made in England and it was quite comfortable. There are some unique touches (toilets flush fully ..or you can choose a "1/2" flush). Although the coffee maker wasn't working, one was swapped promptly. The workout facility (in an adjoining building) was simply one of the best I've ever utilized: the space was huge and it had lots of new equipment, both free weights and machines). I thought the hotel was a bargain ($175 per night), considering it was downtown and near many attractions.

Decent, but not great.

by TripAdvisor Member roadtrip_73

We reached the hotel at 11:30 pm on Friday night for a 3-night stay. Check-in goes smoothly, although they try to persuade us (my wife and I) to use valet parking rather than self parking (seems as though they make money on one and not the other). We walk into the room to find two twin beds instead of a queen or king that we expected. We rush to the lobby to find out what happened. They matter of factly state that since we booked through hotwire, that is all we get and treat us like 2nd class citizens for having used a 3rd party for the booking. At this point, I realize that hotwire never guaranteed the type of bed (lesson: DON'T BUY THROUGH HOTWIRE). So, I ask if there is any room available that we can switch to and that we are willing to pay whatever difference in $. They say no - that they are overbooked - I am obviously quite unhappy at this point. To pacify me, one of the guys says that if we wait till 1:00 am they might be able to give us a room based on cancelation. We take his word for it. We wait till 1:00 am and ask for the room and are told that it might be 2 am or 4 am before they can tell us if we can get another room or not and also claims that he never said 1:00 am. To make a long story short, we ended up spending 2 out of 3 nights in the room with twin beds and for the third night we were able to move to a room with a king bed. Overall, we were unhappy with the staff. They were not truthful.

As far as the hotel is concerned, while nice, we found that The Omni that we had stayed at before was better. The first room we got turned out to be much cleaner than the second room in general. The 2nd day house keeping failed to wash all used parts of the coffee maker. The 2nd room also had some kind of a/c noise every time it turned on that disturbed our sleep.

One thing we really liked is the fact that there is a WHOLE FOODS attached to it. This made it very easy to pick up good quality breakfast and even lunch inexpensively. Self parking was expensive but very safe (underground parking below Whole Foods). The restaurant that is attached to the hotel was above average.

Recommended only if you get a really good deal and book directly.

Great Stay!

by TripAdvisor Member GMoney01

Can't really say anything bad about this hotel. Great location, within walking distance (about 10min walk) to downtown, piers, space needle. Also, rooms are very nice. There is a Whole Foods market downstairs that makes great food and its super convenient. Service was great. Nothing but good things during my stay there. I would go back no problem.

Great Rooms, Great Location, Great service

by TripAdvisor Member iGuy

The last two nights of our summer break were spent in Seattle at the Pan Pacific. Booked a basic King room online at a rate that was quite competitive for Seattle.

The room was excellent, bed and linens top notch and the staff all met or exceeded my expectations.

As the owner of a Boutique B&B Inn I can assure you that I am very aware of quality and I will return to this Hotel again.

Try the $1.95 happy hour snacks in Marazul....ooooh yeah!

Great deal for Seattle

by TripAdvisor Member manhattanislanders

The Seattle Pan Pacific is a very comfortable hotel. Bed, other furnishings, and bathroom were all well appointed, and the television was a flat screen. The service was generally very good, except for a couple of missteps. I attribute these issues (neglect to disclose a $35 fee for emptying the minibar; car was not brought up from the lot after advance request was made, but this only happened twice during a week-long stay) to the fact that the staff appears recently trained, and they are young. My only other complaint is that their business service computers don't seem to work half the time. But these are quibbles, as these problems were met with gracious apologies (one staff member allowed me to use his own laptop to check my email) and I received a $35 refund on the minibar emptying fee when I explained the issue. The hotel rooms are very quiet, well-located (just a 10 minute walk from the heart of downtown), and you save a lot of money by taking advantage of the Whole Foods for breakfast (very tasty!). I also used the nice gym and jacuzzi (gratis) in another building, which takes about 10 seconds to reach as you leave the hotel lobby. You get a lot for your money here, especially when compared to other high-quality hotels in the area.

Beautiful rooms, nice view

by TripAdvisor Member lmptd

The rooms were very nice, simple, modern. Nice touches, like wine glasses in the room. The bathroom was amazing -- above the very deep/wide bathtub, there was a section of the wall that you could slide open so you could see out the window - we had a nice view of Lake Union - from the tub. There also was a separate shower. Comfy bed.

Amazing Rooms

by TripAdvisor Member Louise101

We stayed here for 2 nights and loved it. The rooms were pure luxury and the staff were very helpful. Within walking distance to the shops and the space needle.

Watching the Cards-Seahawks game at Fado'sWatching the Cards-Seahawks game at Fado's

Inside Doc Maynard's SaloonInside Doc Maynard's Saloon

Vashon Island to Right, West Seattle to LeftVashon Island to Right, West Seattle to Left

Pier 66 is downtown Cruise Ship TerminalPier 66 is downtown Cruise Ship Terminal

budget Hotels

by wmjunejo

I want to visit Seattle with my family of 4 adults in July 2009.

Will really appreciate guidance on best value / budget accomodations meeting the following needs :

1. Price US $ 100 - 200
2. Location : Heart of City. Lively place outside hotel
3. Easy availability of public transport ( 5-10 minutes walk from hotel)
4. 5. Do not care about the view

Will be thankful for guiding us to stay at a perecft location.

by Redang

Have a look, if you don't mind, at my Seattle page where you can find info about the city

by wmjunejo

Thanks. Can you share the link ?

give me two minutes

Here it is: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/8d30e/da6ce/

by Marianne2

You might try some of these hotels for rates within your budget. The rates vary a lot depending on day of the week, summer high season, conventions in town, and so forth:
-- Ace Hotel
-- Travelodge
-- Red Lion
-- Paramount
-- Vintage Park
-- Warwick
-- Edgewater

And there are many others. All of the above are very close to the bus lines, which run all over downtown and to the major areas of tourist interest, such as the Seattle Center and the Pike Place Market. Belltown (north part of downtown) is fairly trendy and lively, and close to the Market. The downtown area is very compact and you could walk its entire length or breadth within about 20 minutes. Good luck, and have fun! Don't forget our beautiful mountains and national parks ....

by IanMacPhail

I`m just back from Seattle (loved it)and I was told that the Rosevelt Hotel on 7th and Pine is $143 per night for a double room. Decent location, heart of city, Vons bar is really lively :-), close to public transport.
We were staying across the road at the Hyatt( not sure of daily rate)and had a good view of Lake Union and First Hill.
Good luck!