3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Expedia.com Travelocity Warwickhotels.com

Costs 137% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Seattle's Warwick

Open the door to something special: your room or suite at the Warwick. You'll see it and feel it in the Italian marble and fine woods, tasteful textile, the soft, rich carpeting and in the carefully thought-out necessities of the bath and computer-ready telephones.

All rooms feature a king-size bed or two double beds, wet bar, and personal beverage refrigerator or mini-bar. Many of our rooms feature magnificent city or Space Needle views.

• kxner's Profile Photo

Great Location

Very convenient location ... we walked to many attractions ... and if it was too far, the hotel had a Free Shuttle!! We also appreciated the Late Night Pool.

Unique Quality: Best Space Needle view in town!!

• Carmanah's Profile Photo

A downtown hotel with a view of the Space Needle

This is an elegant hotel located in a skyscraper that's perfect if you're looking at staying in the heart of downtown Seattle. It's within easy talking distance to Pike Place Market, the downtown shopping malls, and the monorail to the Space Needle, Seattle Center and the Experience Music Project.

We were lucky enough to get a discount from our local newspaper for the Warwick as it was off season and the exchange rate was at such that Seattle businesses were giving discounts to Canadians. My parents took advantage of this, which is why we stayed at the Warwick. It was the first time I could remember that we ever stayed in a proper hotel in the downtown of any city.

Unique Quality: The hotel was located across the street from Ralph's Grocery, a few blocks away from the main shopping areas and Pike Market. Our room had a gorgeous view of the Space Needle to the south, although many mornings it was foggy and we could only see the top of the Needle. However, I believe the Warwick is famous for its views of the Space Needle, so if this is important to you, be sure to request a room on an upper floor facing north.

Directions: Located on the corner of 4th and Lenora in downtown Seattle.

More about Warwick Seattle Hotel

Good value hotel

by TripAdvisor Member aptbroker1

We have stayed at the Warwick several times over the past few years, and I spent the night there on March 25, 2005. The room was fine, with King bed, TV with pay per view movies, and a mini-fridge. Only thing missing was a coffee maker. Nice marble bathroom with hand held shower. The view on the east side of the hotel is the Space Needle, while this time I viewed the 2 Westin hotel towers. The price was right, and I got 10 miles per $ with my AAdvantage card! Only fly in the ointment was the $21 overnight parking charge. I would definately come back, as the location is great.

Sisters from Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

My sister and I stayed at the Warwick from 3 nights on spring break. We loved the hotel!! The location was amazing becuase we could walk anywere and the 24 hour shuttle was great!! We ordered room service for breakfast which took longer then I would have liked but when it arrived he told us they were really busy and he works in the restaurant so he just ran it up instead of just waiting so he got a good tip. When we arrived the valet was great and they took our lougage up to our room for us. All in all it was a great stay and I will be staying here again. Be aware of some of the bad reviews because some of those people sound a little high maintnance.

Great Location and Value

by TripAdvisor Member bisScottie

We were here for the Easter long weekend and loved it. We received a very fair rate and the staff at the front desk were very helpful and they even had a free shuttle to downtown which we only used on our first night becuase we soon realised just how close we really were to everything. we were about a 25 minutte walk to Pioneer Square about 15 minute walk to Pike Place Mareket and a 20 minute walk to Space Needle / EMP. The rooms are clean and well kept with a mini fridge in the room that I really like, but sadly no coffee maker. My only major beef was the $21 for nightly parking which was a blatant rip-off considering they only charge $8 to park all-day.

very nice hotel and staff

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for just one night, april 24th 2005. I wish we would have had time to stay here for several nights. The hotel was very clean. Our room had a spectacular view of the Space Needle. The staff was very helpful with questions. The breakfast in the in-hotel restaurant was very good. I definitely recommend this hotel for vacationing couples.

Great Hotel and Location

by TripAdvisor Member katrina50

Hotel was very clean, comfortable and nicely appointed.
The location was great-pretty much in the middle of the shopping area, pikes' market and the space needle. Close to good bars and resturants. Highly recommend.

Fun for the movies

by TripAdvisor Member smonion

I stayed here with my boyfriend the night that Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Opened. The hotel is right across the street from the Cinerama (Seattle's best big screen theatre). The hotel was completely full, I think mostly with StarWars people. So I think the staff was a little overwhelmed. Most everyone was nice but we were yelled at when we were checked out (20 min late on an already late check out). That made me a little bit mad but I'll take it with a grain of salt that it was a one time occurence.

The balcony is the best part of the room, it's so wonderful to be up really high and to be able to get fresh air (I hate hotels where you can't open the windows). Great view of the Space Needle. I just loved the balcony!

Bathroom is incredibly small but was very clean and had pretty marble fixtures, I think they do have suites with large tubs if that is what you're after.
Bed was comfortable, tv was good, minibar was nice and not ridiculously overpriced.

Pool was small but fine, seemed slightly deeper than most Seattle hotel pools but I was operating on very little sleep so maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Hot tub was quite pleasant and not too hot, just hot enough.

It's a good location, close to lots of restaurants and across the street from a fancy little grocery store that also serves food (tasty stuff).
We had roomservice, I wasn't overly impressed but it wasn't bad, we ordered two cheeseburgeres, a caesar salad and clam chowder. I'm probably just annoyed that my cheeseburger was too well done and it was too late at night to send it back, my boyfriend enjoyed his. I did like the chowder and the bread that I requested with it was good (Rosemary bread from the Essential Bakery).

I would definitely stay here again if I was attending a movie event or if I needed to be in that neighborhood.

Wonderful, wonderful service! Beautiful View

The concierge and all the front desk staff completely blew us away with their attentiveness and desire to make our trip great. They make you feel welcome! Their knowledge of the city is fantastic as well.

The room we were in was a smoking room, but we couldn't really tell, there wasn't much of a lingering smell of cigarettes. The balcony windows open wide to the wonderful view of the space needle.

The restaurant was lovely, we felt insecure not being very dressed up but they didn't seem to mind at all and treated us like guests.

We will be back! Stay at the Warwick!

Comments