9015 West Highway 2, Spokane, Washington, 99224, United States

Travelocity Priceline.com Booking.com

Costs 22% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Ken_Weaver's Profile Photo

Comfortable and Professionally Managed

This Garden Inn is like many others as far as decor. It is located about half a mile from the airport and is definely there for air travelers. 24 hour shuttle service to the airport is provided. When I checked in, everything was in order and my "Hilton Diamond Rewards" were handed to me...two bottles(chilled) of Arrowhead Water, my information packet with a $5 Pantry Certificate, and my keycard. I immediately went to the room and decided to check my email....hooked up my ethernet cable to the wall and my laptop and went online...but 5 minutes later I am bumped off by the ISP and cant get reconnected. I called front desk and the Manager on duty talked me through some procedures but none worked. So Bob says, I will be up to your room in a moment! ....and sure enough, he arrives with a new ethernet cord...but that is not the problem either....he then goes back to the desk and reboots the system ...but that doesnt work...then he realizes that they need a technician.He calls me back to tell me one is on the way and he will let me know when the system is up.He calls back a few minutes later and tells me that I can now use the pc in the Business Center Office ..which I did. The tech arrived , fixed the system, and Bob called me to let me know!..Great response to what could have been a bad experience for me.

Unique Quality: Normally I don't eat in the hotel restaurants but a colleage of mine told me this was a good place to eat. I went down to the bar and ordered a beer and the bartender/waitress "sold" me first on eating there. and then recommended a dish to me that was excellent. I had a grilled chicken breast, topped with a mild cojita cheese sauce, and garnished with finely chopped tomatoes and green onion. The salad before had was very fresh and flavorful and the vegetables with the dinner excellently prepared. In addition, the service was quite nice.The next morning as I was checking out, I went in for the continental breakfast and the server there was very engaging and fun to be around ..she made my morning with her smiles and laughs and good service!

This Hilton Garden Inn offers a Business Center, Swimming Pool, Spa, High Speed Internet( wireless has been ordered) , and a Workout Room. Housekeeping was impeccable...I always snoop around and look under beds and behind furniture!

2/22/06 Update

I had not known nor mentioned that this hotel won the Outstanding Hilton Garden Inn Award in 2003. The hotel just found out that they had won it again for 2005. This is particularly outstanding since it is a national award and the chain has doubled in size since 2003. I am currently staying here on a two month assignment and enjoying great accommodations and excellent service.

Directions: Coming out of airport turn left on Flint and go to Hilton Dr and turn right...you are now in the parking lot!

Comments