9220 East Mission, Spokane, Washington, 99206, United States

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley

Priceline good value

by TripAdvisor Member poorbutliketotravel

I am very picky and was pleasantly surprised. I bid $40 on priceline for Spokane - East Valley 2.5 stars. Online rate for company website was $119. This hotel is fine, but NOT worth $119 unless it is NOT on your personal dime.

Bed was comfortable and clean, old TV but fully functional. Wireless internet without problems

There was a basketball tourney at the time so hotel was full of high school kids - no problems at all. Quiet, even though next to I-90. Easy on and easy off. Resident dog is a nice touch. Close to grocery stores, gas stations, etc.

Free breakfast was +/-. But, it was "free"

I would stay here again and hope to on my way back through the area.

Great rate with Priceline

by TripAdvisor Member IdahoAuntie

We got a rate from Priceline of $55.00 ($70.00 with tax and fees). The motel was very clean and staff friendly. We were there on a Thursday night and they had a free Manager's Reception in the late afternoon which included macaroni and cheese and green salad. They said they have food for guests on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. They served cookies and milk at 7:00 p.m. and a good breakfast in the morning. Needless to say, we didn't need to eat in a restaurant during our stay. It was close to the freeway, but no noise from it. I would definitely stay again.

What a bargain

by TripAdvisor Member pelli444

I've just returned from 5 nights at this hotel and heartily recommend it to anyone. Very clean rooms, nice bedding and linens, well located to I-90 and shopping, and the staff bends over backwards to make your stay a comfortable one. We bid on Priceline and got the room for an unbelievable $40 per night plus taxes.

would stay again

by TripAdvisor Member shazbut

we have a family of 5, three kids under 12. This was a clean, new hotel which was great for our one night stay. Service was excellent. The golden retriever was a good touch as well. Would stay again.

Relaxing get-away at this hotel was a time to remember

by TripAdvisor Member hellanator

We stayed one night in the Executive "Amethyst" room which has a two person jetted tub. I knew this was meant to be when we checked in and we were greeted so warmly, then presented with the "Honored guest" basket which made us feel very special! Once we opened the door to our room we were very happily surprised that there was a great big flat panel TV that one could aim at the jetted tub so we could watch TV AND relax in style! The only thing keeping this hotel from being a 4 star rating (In my honest opinion) is room service!
Sincerely, Steve

Very good experience for the money.

by TripAdvisor Member furnitureruss

For the money, the Holiday Inn Express is a great value. This hotel is located right off of the interstate (but far enough away so there isn't the noise). The free hot breakfast at Holiday Inn Express is always a great touch. The hotel has a pool and hot tub & a small exercise room. The rooms are clean and functional (nothing over the top, but hey, it's a Holiday Inn Express & for the money they charge for the night, it's a great deal). The staff was polite and courteous. The hotel is kid and pet friendly. There are plenty of restaurants within a one mile radius, plus there is a grocery store within that area as well. For those who travel a lot like me, that is a nicety as I get tired of eating out. With the grocery store nearby, and all the hotel rooms with microwaves and mini-refrigerators - it makes it convenient and less expensive to eat a bit healthier while on the road.

Overall, the hotel is very good & I would recommend this hotel to the business traveler, families, or those traveling with pets. This hotel is not what I'd consider a romantic destination for those who are looking for that - though the hotel does have suites that I did not experience, so there may even be options for romantic packages if you were to get one of their suites.

I WILL stay here next time in Spokane on business.

Great Spot to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member Canadian Travel Bugs

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in May. I must say that this hotel knows how to treat their customers. They were very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean. I thought it was very good value for our money. We woud stay here again if we were in Spokane. We even received a personal thank you note in the mail thanking us for choosing their hotel.

Great service made us feel at home

by TripAdvisor Member golferOK

We bid our room on priceline. When we arrived we expected the minimum room they could give us. Much to our surprise they upgraded us to a mini-suite with a jetted tub since they had not previously booked those rooms for that night. The desk clerk was very helpful in suggesting nearby places to eat. There were cookies and milk for our enjoyment and an excellent breakfast bar in the morning. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. All hotels should treat their visitors so well!

Better look elsewhere.. not up to HI Express standards

by TripAdvisor Member vhcasa

Hotel needs a major update - looks lost in the 80's. Mattress was soft and lumpy. Carpet was stained. But worse than that was the housekeeping which on the second night of our stay left one of our two beds unmade, hair on the floor and in the tub, used coffee cups on the desk, etc.

The front desk staff suggested that we should have called them when arriving back at the room at 11:30pm so that they could send housekeeping up to reservice it in the wee hours of the night.

We often stay at HI Express but this one was sorely lacking.

Excellent in every way

by TripAdvisor Member commandomom

The staff is excellent. We flew into Spokane Airport and because it was late and we were very tired we had trouble finding the hotel. We called the hotel and Josh gave us excellent directions and within 20 minutes we arrived and found fresh cookies and our room ready for us. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable (with great pillows). A week later we stayed at this Holiday Inn Express because of an early flight the next morning. The staff again was great. Tawnya was especially helpful, friendly and acted like she was genuinely happy we were staying at her hotel.

Comments