E 8923 Mission Ave, Spokane, Washington, 99212, United States

Costs 44% more than similarly rated 2 star hotels

More about Quality Inn Valley Suites

Love the Place

by TripAdvisor Member sewniceangel

We are from Edmonton, Alberta Canada.
We have stayed here every August for the past 6 years, as well as my annual shopping trips in May with my daughters. The breakfast buffet is great as it included in the room price. The cookies at night are a great touch. Would recommed it highly great valuve and clean. The front desk staff are very helpful and knowledgable.

Great customer service!

by TripAdvisor Member aellis1989

We spent the night at this motel after a wedding. We got a great rate with a coupon for ourselves, and when my in-laws decided they wanted to stay the night there too, they were given a discount and even a upgrade on their room so they could be next to us. The lady at the counter was so helpful and the breakfast was better than average too. Rooms were decorated very nicely.

Great Stay...Will stay again!!!

by TripAdvisor Member SLRTrail

On a last minute decision to take the kids to Spokane, we were unaware that there was a basketball tournament in town and could not find a hotel anywhere. After driving around for over an hour, we stopped at the Quality Inn in the Valley, thinking we would be turned down there too. Not so!! The man at the counter was SO nice, booking us into a great room. It was spacious and had enough beds that all 5 of us could sleep with no one having to sleep on the floor. Room was very clean and the breakfast was delicious. The kids loved the pool and the hot tub....aaahhh! Very relaxing. We will definitely book there the next time we stay in Spokane. I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends and family.

Comfortable with nice features

by TripAdvisor Member cps102

Stayed at the Quality Inn for four nights last August on a Spokane golf trip. Loved the hotel. Very well kept. There were so many nice features to the hotel. My friend I especially enjoyed the nice excercise room, with not only a few treadmills, but free weights as well. As I remember, the breakfast area had a nice selection, with eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, and other baked goods and cereal. Each night for dinner, we went to the Perkins adjacent to the hotel for good, family-friendly food. You can't forget the free cookies at night of course!

Nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member regandmeg

This hotel was very nice and with the coupon from the Travel Saver the rate was great. Their hot breakfast was great, the best on our week long trip. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

Okay

by TripAdvisor Member We-Travel-The-World

The Pros – Location was right off the highway which was very convenient. Breakfast area was nice and offered a good selection.

The Cons – Although it was a non-smoking room, it smelled of cigarettes.

Not amazing as some say, but decent

by TripAdvisor Member Johnnyredsand

After the glowing reviews here we decided to give this hotel a try as we were just passing through Spokane on our way home to Calgary. As we had stayed in fairly upscale hotels on the rest of our stay my first impression of the hotel as we pulled up was one of disappointment. It's not dirty or grungy, just old and outdated. The front desk staff was efficient, which was a major plus as we arrived at 1am, and friendly. Our room was as expected after seeing the lobby, older but very clean. The room temperature was comfortable due to the air conditioning and everything was as it should be. The room was very quiet and accessible from the rear of the hotel. One minus was the lack of a luggage cart as it took my wife and I about 4 trips to unload with the children and all of our luggage, although sometimes guests do not return these so I cannot fault the hotel as it was there in the morning. I was definitely looking forward to the hot breakfast buffet in the morning after our long night. Compared to free continental breakfasts it is great. Compared to other hot breakfast buffets it is quite poor though. The quality of the hot items is quite low and many items were simply warm. I was not impressed by the breakfast. The one saving grace is the "make your own" waffles which were both delicious and fresh.

We also only booked this hotel because it had a pool for our kids but were told in the morning that the pool was closed for maintenance.

All in all, had the pool been working, we would have got what we paid for ($87).

Note to others do not expect a 4 or 5 star experience for a 3 star price. Very clean, but average in my opinion.

great value for price we paid!

by TripAdvisor Member lamd98

I booked this hotel 4 months ago, for our 4 night stay in Spokane.
Booked the room directly through the hotel and managed to get a 1 bedroom suite for $ 115.
2 Queen size beds and a pull out sofa for our 19 year old in the living room. The room is not that big, but worked great for the 4 of us. Beds are very comfortable, no pulling on blankets here, but a nice duvet instead. Rooms were very clean and stocked with plenty of towels.
Breakfast in the morning is very nice and very organized. The hotel was booked solid the days we were there and I never had the feeling they couldn't handle it.
The big treat is the hospitality hour ( 5-7) on weekdays, a very nice touch. On Wednesday we went to Silverwood Theme Park ( booked through hotel with a $ 10 saving per ticket) and we got back to the hotel at 6.30...tired and hungry. And they were barbequeing hamburgers and hotdogs for the guests, that was such a treat! And the 2 people looking after that were so sweet to us, you could tell they enjoy doing this!
In the evening there is cookies and milk and we never saw them run out, although there were plenty of people taking more than what's polite!!
I can't think of anything bad to say about this place ( maybe add a chair to the suite because it only seats 3 and a desk for laptop would be nice)
We will definitely stay here on our next visit!

Best Value in Spokane - Stay there every year

by TripAdvisor Member Tjomsland

I have written a review for this property a few years ago and it's time to say this was the best stay we have ever had here. We stay here once or twice a year when I visit my family in Spokane. I was raised here. About 6 years ago I read another review on TripAdvisor and couldn't help but give it a try and we have been staying here ever since then.

Justin and Joe at the front desk were awesome. You would look long and hard to find customer service like you get here. I wanted to print my boarding passes for our flight the next day and I didn't bring my laptop. I went down and asked Joe if there was an Internet cafe nearby. Well, he then directed me to their Internet room and there is no charge to use it. Plus, the hotel has FREE WIRELESS INTERNET for all guests.

As usual, the room was very nice and had a small refrigerator, a microwave, coffee maker and a sink all nicely bundled on one wall. The bed was very comfortable. Everything was neat and clean. Hey, I am not saying this is a Four Seasons, but in my opinion it is the best value in Spokane Valley. It is only about 5 minutes to downtown Spokane were the rooms are considerably higher priced. There is a very nice shopping mall 1 exit up the freeway.

It is next to a Perkins Restaurant which had unusually good food and service for a Perkins. We only had breakfasts there and they were all very good.

This hotel is very unique and we love it. But, we like the people who work here just as much as we love the hotel. We have never had anything but excellent service here. Owner, Cal Clausen, has a winner here.

Richard Johnson
San Diego, CA

Very nice

by TripAdvisor Member TimVolcano_CA

Stayed here while traveling to Glacier NP. Very clean, and staff very nice. Had some problems with connecting to the wireless internet but besides that it was first class.

Watchers and runnersWatchers and runners

bun bo huebun bo hue