Ramada Spokane Airport and Indoor Waterpark

8909 West Airport Drive, Spokane International Airport, Spokane, Washington, 99219, United States

Ramada at Spokane Airport
Booking.com Ramada.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

• Great place & staff

We decided to stay here the night before leaving on a early flight. We never expected such a gem within our own City. The hotel has a very welcoming feeling the minute you enter. Each employee we encountered was smiling, friendly, acknowledge us and was quick to serve. We understood that this was an older hotel, but you would never know from the looks of it,inside or out. We enjoyed our king size room, it was clean and fresh. My husband used the wi-fi and it was free and quick to connect - no problems at all. We treated ourselves to a bon voyage dinner in their dining room and were quick impressed with not only the menu choices but the tasty meal. We were able to leave our car during our trip and when we returned it was safe. Stay here...you'll love it.

Unique Quality: fast and free wi-fi
    indoor pool with a long indoor slide - we didn't use it but the other guests that were looked as though they were having a grand time!
    Extensive dinner menu and great servers
    Friendly staff
    Great location for access to the Airport.

Directions: West Spokane just a short walk from the Airport.

More about Ramada Spokane Airport and Indoor Waterpark

My Worst Ramada Experience

by TripAdvisor Member HooeyAndHamster

I booked a night at this Ramada Inn as a splurge for me and my friend - my last night before flying home. For the price, I didn't expect it to be ritzy, but above average and nice. I was sorely mistaken. Making the reservation and checking in was fine, but the room they gave us was a converted smoking room and it still stunk of stale cigarettes. We both refused to take showers because the bathroom smelled sour. It was almost unbearable to even use the bathroom. I held my nose whenever I was in there. We chose not to complain or ask to be moved. Instead, we decided not to eat at their restaurant as we'd planned and we spent the afternoon and all evening out in Spokane.

I had to be at the airport at 3:30 am and when my friend called down to make sure they would hold or request the shuttle, she was very rudely informed that we just have to come to the front desk. We came to the lobby and the shuttle was there. I said "Good morning" to the driver and got a grumpy huff from him. We decided to just walk to the airport.

I feel like this Ramada can charge whatever amount they want and the demand will be met because of their close proximity to the airport. And because of that they can slack off on their cleanliness and service.

I've stayed at many Ramada Inns (California, Montana, and other parts of Washington State) and have had great rooms and service. This, however, was not one of them.

I was injured on icy steps.

by TripAdvisor Member BarBillWisconsin

When I left the hotel early in the morning to take the airport van I slipped on the icy steps at the end of the covered walkway outside the hotel. I went back inside and complained to the woman working at the desk and asked if they couldn't put down some salt or sand because I didn't want anyone else to get hurt. I even offered to do it. She said the van driver had been busy driving people to the airport since 4:00 a.m. and he had been too busy to put something on the stairs. I had to leave on the next van to catch my flight so I couldn't do anything more about this. Since coming home I have had a lot of pain and I have had physical therapy. Now I have to report to my insurance company when and where the accident happened. They may not cover my medical fees anyway, but they won't even consider it unless I report the accident information. I was hoping the hotel representative would respond to my review and let me know if I can send in my insurance information because they may be contacted about this. Overall my stay was ok, food was good, and I liked the swimming pool. This unfortunate incident happened when Spokane was experiencing a lot of snow and ice - which is why I spent the night at the hotel in the first place. I don't think the roof over the outside entrance goes all the way over the steps and that was what caused the problem. I don't see how the hotel employees could be so casual about this liability, especially after I complained. Please contact me and let me know whom to contact regarding this accident.

Just the basics

by TripAdvisor Member elyette

This is a bare bones overnight place. The inside is rather worn and the towels frayed. The staff is friendly enough however. The place could use an overhaul.

Stay at the Wyndham nearby

Great Hotel. .Great Staff. .Great Food

by TripAdvisor Member abuckles

I am a frequent guest of the Spokane Airport Ramada. Time and time again they prove to be a great place to stay. I have seen the hotel go through many changes over the years; all improvements to make my stay a better one. It is so much more than an "airport" hotel. They have a restaurant and bar that has AWESOME food (not to mention the appetizers in the bar are in a league of there own)! If you have kids they will be so excited to use the waterslide and both the indoor and outdoor pool!! The rooms are clean and affordable. Their staff is great as well. It says something about the company when a guest like myself that has been coming for many years continually see familiar smiling faces. The front desk and the restaurant staff always greet me with a big smile. I am always shocked when they remember my name too! Whether you have an early flight out of Spokane or just want to get away and have a nice time I highly recommend the Spokane Airport Ramada . . . you won't be let done.

Run down but convenient to airport.

by TripAdvisor Member am55ny

Considering the price of the room, I did not expect it to look as old and run down as it did. The lobby was fine, but the hallways and guest room I stayed in were dreary. It could truly benefit from renovation. That said, it was a convenient place to stay as I had a 5 AM flight the next morning, and the shuttle service was great.

very displeased with this shack:(

by TripAdvisor Member kidsMt

This place is very misleading about the HUGE water park...There is one slide and it is only open two hours on Friday night and Sat. This was not mentioned when we booked the room, or we would have choose somewhere else. Also the room was worn down and the carpets dirty, the beds sank in while the sheets came up. There were broken plug-ins all over. Our lights wouldn't even stay on because the plug ins would not stay in the broken jacks. The fan didn't work in the bathroon either. This was a very dim and merkey trip because of the room.

Nice place, great staff, convenient location!

by TripAdvisor Member farmwife2

This place is great--rooms always neat and clean. Fantastic food, whether you eat in the restaurant or the bar. Located within walking distance of the airport but their van service is terrific!! Friendly staff is always very accommodating! My husband and I have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed!

Average hotel, had its ups and downs

by TripAdvisor Member umlsean44

We stayed here friday night (may 15th)and saturday night (may 16th).
The positives: No signs of mold. With our laptop wireless button we were able to be online with no problems. The shower head was about 6 feet high..so its not so bad for those over 6 foot. It had a pool, a hot tub (fyi the hot tub was posted as 102 degrees), and a waterslide. The pool area had a lifegaurd, who did a good job of monitoring the water slide. The bed was about average. The mattress was a bit on the softer side. Speedy check in/check out. The bathroom had those little bottles of shampoo/conditioner.

the negatives: The shower water temperature fluctuated frequently..while it did not go from one extreme to another, I couldnt get settled on a perfect temperature.
The lifegaurd: when we arrived into the pool area, the lifegaurd kindly asked us to go use the shower..okay no problem. So we went to the shower (there was a shower head on one side and a pull out handle on the other side). The pull out handle was very cold and I could not get the temperature changed. I then tried the shower, and that was ice cold. Later on..some people went in the backway, and were not told to take a shower. The pool area seems like it would be a long walk for some people in the wintertime (since it was nice out we were able to cut across the lawn to it)
the rooms are not soundproof: The second night we were there, a school track team was on the 2nd floor..and we kept hearing "thump thump thump" running down the hall noise. The tv channel index listed as having the weather channel..but that channel was all fuzzy for us. The room key, for whatever reason, seemed to always take us a second time of inserting for it to work. There was a beer bottle left in the refrigerator when we arrived.

Nice place, quiet, and overall a good stay.

by TripAdvisor Member pimetime

Very nice place that is out of the way a little, but only a ten minute drive to downtown
Spokane. I have never heard one plane takeoff or land and I've been there twice.
I like the breakfest in the resturant and they have a nice lounge. On weekends the kids can play in on the waterslides all they want from 5-11pm.

Comments