11504 NE 2nd St, Vancouver, Washington, 98684, United States

Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

• avoid this dump at all costs

The guy who I talked to over the phone to book a reservation was extremely rude. Instead of answering my questions about the room and availability he kept asking my name, as if he could have cared less about my questions. The room was tiny and smelled stale. The internet would not work. There were sketchy people going in and out of rooms and slamming doors loudly until 3 a.m. like the place was some sort of hooker / tweeker motel. When I complained about the level of noise and non-working internet I was told there were other motels in the area! I was left with checking out at 3:15 a.m. to find another motel. Nice, huh? This place totally sucked!
    the check-in area smelled like stale food and old feet

Unique Quality: check in area smelled like stale food and old feet

Directions: middle of noisy intersection

• avoid at all costs

Unique Quality: the check-in area smelled like stale food and old feet

Directions: noisy intersection with tons of traffic and traffic noise plus a lot of sketchy people walking around at all hours of the night

Comments