Econo Lodge Wenatchee

#14 of 21 hotels in Wenatchee
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 43 reviews
Compare best prices from top travel partners Econolodge

Worst thieving management

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 15, 2012

Seriously pull up not the most beautiful place but not too bad. First impression : front desk lady a bit of an attitude but whatever. Swimming pool decent but dirty. Room was as to be expected but beds very uncomfortable. No breakfast like implied. Overall quality of motel is probably to be expected. We return keys and leave. Hours later in Leavenworth shopping with my family, we get a phone call stating we apparently stole a pillow and would be charged for it. I do not steal Nd neither does my family nor do we appreciate accusations. No pillows besides one that we brought which was a termperpedic pillow, way nicer than a cheap motel pillow, were in our car! Yet we were charged for this. Call back four times with no response. Finally call on another phone and the lady picks up the phone. I reassure her there were four pillows when we entered the room and four wen we left. She reassured me that I stole the pillow and asked what I was going to do about it. Do not stay ! I have never written a reviw in my life but this had be so livid I don't want anyone else getting ripped off. =[ truely saddening.

Unique Quality: Rude people?

Nearby Econo Lodge Wenatchee

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Wenatchee Travel Forum

Need advice about Wenatchee, Washington State? Visit the Travel Forum for Wenatchee and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Wenatchee hotel reviews