2120 Harper Road, Beckley, West Virginia, 25801, United States

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Beckley
Booking.com CountryInns.com Orbitz.com

• a serious case of clown shoes

So check in time is three and we got there at fourish and our room was still not ready that was the first sraw. Then we got room 100 and it was a great location being right next to a side door exit, except when it came time to sleep and we could hear the door slam all night with kids playing. We had to sleep on the pullout and the mattres itself was really uncomfortable, i know its a pullout but come on seriously. The first night i went swimming and hit the hottub and when it came time to close everybody was yelled at. I needed to dry off and there was no towels so i asked and was told to go to the front desk; i sent mygirl out to get some and the fat man with facial hair was extremly rude to her and had an attittude with her. Turns out all they had was a washcloth and by that time im pissed off. So i go to my room and walk by the laundry and i see stacks of towels WTF. Later i ask for some more pillows cause one is not enough for two people and a thick blanket to put over the pullout well they could only find one of each. I was told that theyre alwaysbusy on the weekends so why do they not have more its because theyre *** is not only weak but wizeak

Unique Quality: Great location and nice pool but they need a bigger porch

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo

Great Hotel

I was in Beckley for four days for employment training. They put me up at the Country Inn & Suites for 3 nights. I really liked it. Mostly, the the staff was friendly and the room was clean and KEPT WELL clean during my stay. The bedroom was a decent size. I dislike rooms that don't have curtains that can be drawn 100% for the ultimate Dark Sleepy Time Room. Their curtains only close 2/3 rds and this is a problem for me. I need complete dark. Light disturbs my sleep. I took the bedspread and hung it over the top of the curtains and that took care of this problem.

Unique Quality: Breakfast is a deluxe continental. (No hot eggs and bacon). But boy, they had everything else! fresh fruit, yougurt, cereal and milk, hard boiled eggs, sausage patties, toast, bagels, danish, cereal, and breakfast juices and hot beverages. You would want for nothing, in short.

There is an indoor pool with heated spa pool as well. Exercise room. Free use of the internet in the hotel lobby.

Close to Cracker Barrell (you can walk there...) if you are hungry at lunch or dinner time.

Directions: Right off of Route 77. Exit 142 I believe...

Comments