I spent one night here on the way to New England. It was basically an average Ramada Hotel. The room was clean and pretty good size and it was really close off of the Interstate exit, which was good for my purpose.
Unique Quality: Good things to consider:
* location off the interstate
* great indoor pool area
* decent exercise room
* evenly priced room service menu
* business room with internet access
* dial-up internet available in the room
* friendly and courteous staff
* really great, extensive breakfast buffet included in the room rate
Things that could have been better:
* they claimed to have a restaurant but it never seemed to be open. The doors were unlocked but it was always dark. The front desk staff told me and the other people who wanted to eat that we had to knock on the kitchen door, which was weird.
* No restaurants nearby. I might have been missing something, but I had to drive for about 6 minutes or more until I even found fast food.
* I booked my night through Expedia, whom I have never had problems with before, and the hotel didn't have any record of my reservation. We had to call Expedia and confirm and it took about 30 minutes.
2772 Pennsylvania Ave., Charleston
1 Preferred Place, Charleston
400 Second Avenue SW, Charleston
1 Virginia Street West, Charleston
Latest Charleston hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 400 Second Avenue SW, Charleston, West Virginia, 25303, United States