Comfort Inn Aikens Center

#4
Rank 4 of 12 hotels
in Martinsburg
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Not the best at comunicating

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 15, 2008

WE stayed at the Comfort Inn in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Stay was decent. We stayed from June 25 to June 28. The morning that we went to check out, the maid was in the hall and asked if we were checking out that morning. I said, "yes" When we left, my my son had been laying on the bed watching T.V. . We turned everything off and walked out of the room. About two miles down the road, he realized that he did not have his phone, which he had put in his pocket. We went back to the hotel, he said that he had took the phone out of his pocket and put it on the bed next to him. When we got to the room, maid was already in there., bed was empty. Tore the beds apart. Told maid about phone. She continued cleaning like nothing mattered. We left room, no phone. Told the front desk. Went home, called the next day when we arrived home. Got nothing but run around about , have to leave message with house keeping. Kept calling and still, recieved no information about wether it was ever found, turned in, whatever. I realize that it was just a phone. But they could have at least acted a little concerned about it. And I can't prove that the maid took it. But it was obvious in the sense that, my son is only 12. And the only place he had been that morning was the room and the car. And in didn't turn up in the car. So, I would just like to leave this tip if you ever stay there. Make sure that you have everything when you leave your room to check out. Because if something should get left behind, you can kiss it goodbye. After cold response, would not recommend hotel.

Nearby Comfort Inn Aikens Center

Comfort Inn Aikens Center

• Comfort Inn Martinsburg
  • Martinsburg Comfort Inn
  • Comfort Inn Aikens Hotel Martinsburg

Address: 1872 Edwin Miller Boulevard, Martinsburg, West Virginia, 25401, United States

Amenities at Comfort Inn Aikens Center

• Kitchenette
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Martinsburg Travel Forum

Need advice about Martinsburg, West Virginia? Visit the Travel Forum for Martinsburg and ask our Answer Gurus.

Martinsburg Travel Guide