P.O. Box 1168, Oak Hill, WV, 25901

More about Ace Adventure Center

Cabins at ACE Adventure Center

by ncmomma about Log Cottage

We stay here atleast once a year but after rafting I am sure I will be coming up once a month.
Very cozy accomodations! Clean, comfortable and a very reasonable price. We have stayed in most of their cabins but I really liked the Cottages (stayed there the last time) the most.
They are pretty new and layed out great! HOT TUB! HOT TUB!! HOT TUB!!!

Our last trip here....Rock Climbing... in

by BlueCollar

"Rock Climbing in the New River Gorge"

There's my daughter. The rope is for safety in the event of a slip and when it's time to come down. Other than that, you're on your own!

This was the first time we ever tried rock climbing. It was hard but we really enjoyed it. Ace Adventure Center offered this complete "newbie" experience. It was just the three of us with the instructor. We loved it! We will definitely be doing this again in the future.
(www.aceraft.com)

"."

There's my wife.

"."

That's me! Just call me Spidy!

Want to rent an ATV

by skylynx

I love ATV or motorcycle trail riding but have to rent one now. I saw that Ace Adventures resort near Fayetteville has guided ATV trail rides. Also some other resorts around there rent ATV's. Anyone done this in WV, and any tips on it?

Re: Want to rent an ATV

by iluvtrvl

Here's a couple of websites for you to browse:

You'll have a great time in WV and all of her beauty....having grown up there, but live in FL now, I get to experience the wonder of it all every time I go back to visit family. Enjoy!

RE: Want to rent an ATV

by Stuckpig

Visit www.wv4wheelin.net where you can find out all kinds of information on four wheeling in WV.

Comments