625 W Rolling Meadows Dr, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, 54937, United States

More about Fond du Lac

Something about Fond du Lac

by KaeR

Hello.

Greetings from Poland. I'm know that I was asking about Sussex but my plans have changed agin (I think that Fond du Lac is my final location). I'm looking for some info about rooms for rent. Where sholud we go to find them? Addresses, telephones - anything? Of course any informations about Fond du Lac and Lomira will be very very useful (important places, rules etc.)

Chris

Re: Something about Fond du Lac

by D.C.

I don't know anything about Fond du Lac, sorry, but I wanted to let you know that you will need a car to get around nearly everytown in Wisconsin. You could live without one in Milwaukee and maybe Madison, but not anywhere else. Fond du Lac may also not be supporting a public transportation system, either.

Re: Re: Something about Fond du Lac

by D.C.

Oops! I didn't realize I was responding to a 2004 request! Nevermind.

Travel Tips for Fond du Lac

NEVER PASS UP A DAIRY QUEEN

by moiraistyx

Every one has heard of Dairy Queen, I know that, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post this great picture from one of my child care center's field trips. The kids all decided one day that as their reward they wanted to go to dairy queen. So with a couple of phone calls and getting parents to volunteer as chaperones, we were off for an ice cream treat a couple days later. To this day those kids remember watching the ice cream being made, learning how to make an ice cream cake and getting to get a treat of their choice. They had a fantastic time. The DQ was the one on Fond du Lac ave. It's much better than the one on Johnson Street.

Comments