Comfort Suites Green Bay

Expedia.com Booking.com

Perfect For Both Business And Leisure

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 27, 2009

I went to Green Bay for a business trip. It was a weekend trip, so I decided to bring my family along because I heard the place really has a lot to offer. We wanted to see the National Railroad Museum and the Bay Beach Amusement Park. Being a huge football fan myself, I also wanted to visit the Packer Hall of Fame. So, I checked online to see which Green Bay hotels were the nearest to these spots. I came across Comfort Suites Hotel. I liked what I saw online and I was encouraged by the good reviews, so I decided to book ourselves a room in this hotel. It was worth it.

The place is immaculate. We got the King Suite and I just love the large desk and the speaker phone. It was so easy to do work with the desk there. We also liked the cable TV and WI-FI connection. We didn’t, however, used the wet bar and refrigerator- we couldn’t afford additional expenses.

The hotel is conveniently located near Austin Strauble International Airport. It is near various Green Bay establishments as well including the Lambeau Field, University of Wisconsin, NWTC and Weidner Center for the Performing Arts, KI Convention Center and others.

My kids definitely love the Splash Water Attraction. I think apart from the Bay Beach Amusement Park, they spent the weekend in that pool. I also liked the 1951 West Restaurant. I was able to meet a couple of clients there. Yes, Comfort Suites Hotel is definitely a place that I’d recommend to anyone!

Nearby Comfort Suites Green Bay

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Green Bay Travel Forum

Need advice about Green Bay, Wisconsin? Visit the Travel Forum for Green Bay and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Green Bay hotel reviews