Extended StayAmerica Airport

Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Poor

More about Green Bay

The fallsThe falls

Minami Popp's 1st game with husband Dolph & StarysMinami Popp's 1st game with husband Dolph & Starys

Leo Frigo BridgeLeo Frigo Bridge

the packthe pack

Travel Tips for Green Bay

Packing List

by erikute3534

We went there in may but I can tell you - it was freezing! I am sure you need warm clothes at this time but don't forget your bikini:) as in the Motel you can enjoy yourself in the pool or sauna! I think its best to bring anything you need with you as not everywhere you will find supermarket...

Big City Dining in a Small Town!

by rstary about Hinterland Brewing

Don't let the name of this restaurant midlead you. This is gormet dining at its finest in Green Bay! The food is excellent and there is strong attention to detail. Don't rush through this meal. It will be an event. Make sure you order a bottle of wine and enjoy your stay. This will be one of the pricier dining establishments in Green Bay. The staff will make sure your stay is a pleasurable experience. They do seafood well and their steak entrees are excellent as well.

Another fabulous Wisconsin town

by mwenn2100

"Lucky me..."

I fell in love with a boy from Green Bay and I have gotten the chance to spend many weekends exploring and getting to know the area. I'll admit that we haven't really done a lot of touristy things, but from an everyday local point of view... I've gotten to know a lot about it. The plan is to move to Green Bay in the next few months so I'm sure I'll have lots more to add as the weeks go on.

Green Bay is a great place with friendly locals and casual atmosphere. Coming from the "big city" of Wisconsin (aka Milwaukee) it certainly is a different pace and I have to say I love it.

Titletown, USA

by hunterV

"Partners in Education"

Titletown, USA - this is how they often call this city.
I was lucky indeed to be able to live and to work in this beautiful city for about a month as an exchange teacher, a national winner of "Partners in Education" - the US-Ukraine teachers' exchange program.
I spent almost a month at Notre Dame de la Baie Academy - a co-educational Catholic high school, one of the largest private high schools in the State of Wisconsin enrolling 775 students.

"Sights of Green Bay"

We arrived to Green Bay from Chicago after 1.5 hours of flight by "American Airlines". We landed at Austin Straubel International Airport of Green Bay, a very cozy and quiet building.
This airport has more than 50 scheduled arrivals and departures every day.
Green Bay has five parks, among them Bay Beach Amusement Park that includes a playground, picnic grounds, a wading pool and shelters.

"My Internship"

I had my internship at Notre Dame Academy, a private Catholic school.
According to the rules of our internship in the US, I had a four-week stay in the family. I stayed in the teachers family in Bellevue, a sattelite town of Green Bay located on the right bank of the River Fox.
I do hope I can revisit those places some day...
More information about this wonderful city:
www.greenbay.org