1015 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54304, United States
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Green Bay

culinary joy in the hinterlandculinary joy in the hinterland

Moo!Moo!

Us at the gameUs at the game

WalleyeWalleye

Travel TO/FROM Milwaukee to Green Bay for Game

by seanmac3513

I wanted to go to the Packers Game on November 15 in Greaan Bay, but wanted to Stay in Milwaukee. Does anyone know of a party bus serveice that would take us to and from Milwaukee to the Game? We only have 3 people, so we don't have the mass to rent a 15-20 person bus on our own....anyone have any ideas?

by mccalpin

I have no personal knowledge of this, but I found this link through a radio station website in Milwaukee, which looks like just what you want...

Bill

by Odinnthor

I thought Packer games were sold out for the rest of the century, so the previous poster's suggestion is probably a god bet.

I understand if you go now on a waiting list for season tickets, your grandchildren might actually get them late in life. But this is just what I have heard. I could be wrong.

by mccalpin

"is probably a god bet"

Ah, my Norse dual-deity, a Freudian slip? ;-)

Bill

by Odinnthor

True that Bill....heh heh....d;o)

by Odinnthor

By Odinn's beard, I will pluck out his good eye if he does not stop messin' with my keyboard.......Crom!!!

..............d;o)

Travel Tips for Green Bay

The Packers

by cloed

The green bay packers are what green bay is about ! -
The packers are the only team in the NFL that is owned by the people of the town so everyone has an intrest in the going on's of the team and its stars.
I was not there for a game but im told its madness - they start with "tailgate" which is where everyone drives their car to the carpark and cooks on stoves and drinks beer
most people will not have a ticket for the game but that does not stop them getting into the spirit of the game
someone told me that the reason they get drunk before the game is that it is so long and boreing but i cant say if this is true !!

Walleye Fishing

by rstary

The Fox River sports one of the best Walleye Fisheries in the country. I rarely get skunked when I head out on the river. My kids and I have had more success catching walleye here than anywhere else we've fished. We fish purely for sport. Catch and release. Eating fish from the river is still a bit risky. We typically troll with Rapala's. I'm not an experienced fisherman. I see plenty of the pros trolling, but they also jig minnows.

Nice Atmosphere (Smoke Free!)

by rstary about Black and Tan/Quincy's

A nice restaurant is the Black and Tan. It is actually located in Downtown Green Bay, directly across from the historic Meyer Theater.

Very nice atmosphere, great service and interesting food preparation. They have a non smoking lounge on the first level with fine wines, a martini menu and tapas. The second level is the fine dining area. They also have private rooms on the ninth floor for your own little private party. Steaks and seafood are the primary dishes of interest. This isn't your standard supper club fare.

Green Bay

by Angel135

I went to this destination,well I actually went to a place called"Black Creek",it is a little reserve just out of Green Bay. So I went to this Reserve because my parents brought me there, it was sort of like a family trip,Except that my brother and my sister weren't with my,it was just me and my little brother. I had a fun time, I made friends with some ppl, plus I worked with my dad at a food vendor, I made some money, like an American Two Dollar bill, and I got a One Dollar Coin those are very rare. Well on my trip I had a fun time with my parents, can I was with them.

Comments