2785 Ramada Way, Green Bay, Wisconsin, 54304, United States
HolidayInn.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Green Bay

We are @ "Los Banditos" restaurant, Green Bay, WIWe are @ "Los Banditos" restaurant, Green Bay, WI

#4 about to score a touchdown#4 about to score a touchdown

Pick a lawn to park onPick a lawn to park on

Bubba Franks catches a touchdown versus BaltimoreBubba Franks catches a touchdown versus Baltimore

What to eat while in Green Bay?

by junkiejoe

I am attending a Packers game in November. What foods are known for being great in Green Bay? Any stadium food that is a must?

Re: What to eat while in Green Bay?

by Tom_In_Madison

Since I'm still about 25,000 on the waiting list for tickets, I've never been able to go to a game there. But I'd bet they have bratwurst there, shortened to 'brat'. I'm sure those are the best thing to eat--with sauerkraut and maybe ketchup. Followed by a cold beer.

Enjoy.

Re: What to eat while in Green Bay?

by apuleuis

cheese, bratwurst and beer. Honestly, can't think of anything. Maybe because I live there. Brett Favre's Steakhouse I heard is good, but since I'm cheap and not a fan of steak, I've never been there. Personally I like the food at The Bar, it is 2 blocks away from the stadium. Nothing really unique or special, but I like their food, plus they serve till 1 am, I like that. I heard Kroll's is good, its a greasy spoon type place right across from the stadium. I think the stadium fare is the usual overprices stuff. Curly's Pub did just recently open there, haven't tried it either. Wow, for living here, I'm not very helpful. Maybe I should get out more :) If you are a beer drinker though have some New Glarus at a local bar, not really sure how widespread the brand is. It is not brewed in Green Bay, but is from Wisconsin. Spotted Cow is the lighter beer, Fat Squirrel is the darker stuff. Very tasty.

Travel Tips for Green Bay

The wildlife...

by Cathleen

The wildlife santuary....canadian geese who don't fly south, hot tub all winter in the heated pools The first time Mike drove me into the city from over a bluff near Manitowac I could see the bay and the little city lights light up the evening skyline.

Bay Beach Amusement Park

by rstary

The rides in this amusement park are perfect for very young children up to teenagers. Rides are very inexpensive. It rarely costs more than $.50 for a ride. The kiddie rides are as little as a quarter.

Go in the evening around six. They are open until nine and the lines are typically shorter in the evening.

Outdoor recreational and...

by erikute3534

Outdoor recreational and sight-seeing opportunities abound. Hike, bike, ski, fish, swim, golf, sail, ride and you've still only just begun to fully explore the outdoors in Door County.

Renowned galleries, acclaimed performing arts, historical lighthouses, educational workshops, museums and exhibits all combine to make Door County a place that refreshes and stimulates.

Home of the Green Bay Packers

by aussiedoug

"We've been to the shrine Lambeau Field"

Christmas eve either 1994 or 1995. We went to see the Packers play the Steelers at Lambeau fField. we were accompanied by Mike & Tina (wife's cousin & her American husband) with whom we were staying at the time.

I had prepurchased tickets in Australia from a U.S. company. So it was a bit of a Christmas treat, especially for Mike as he'd never been to a Packers game despite growing up in Wisconsin & now living back there after some years in the Marines.

And what a game. Packers won, but only thanks to Yancy Thigpen dropping the ball in the end zone with only seconds to go! If he'd caught it then the Steelers would have won! Actually it was good pressure from either one of the corners, Craig Newsome or the strong safety Leroy Butler that casued the dropped ball!

Comments