Road Star Inn of Green Bay

Rank 7 of 43 hotels
in Green Bay
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Very Dirty Hotel

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 16, 2012

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. Even though it is a stone's throw from Lambeau Field, I thought it was the worst place I have ever stayed. When I checked into my hotel, the room looked like it had not been cleaned. The carpets were dirty and stained and there were no bed spreads on the beds. The sheets looked old and gray. The front desk staff brought up the bed spreads and apologized and said they were doing laundry. Unfortunately, all of the hotels were booked in the area due to the Packer Family Night, so there were no other hotels available. We bought sheets and slept on top of the beds- we were afraid that this room might have bed bugs. I am really surprised to see that the other reviews were somewhat positive for this place. I have never seen such a disgusting room! My family and I should have just slept in our car!

Unique Quality: The onlty thing that was nice was the location to Lambeau Field.

Nearby Road Star Inn of Green Bay

Amenities at Road Star Inn of Green Bay

• Continental Breakfast
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Green Bay Travel Forum

Need advice about Green Bay, Wisconsin? Visit the Travel Forum for Green Bay and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Green Bay hotel reviews