Courtyard by Marriott Madison West Middleton

2266 Deming Way, Middleton, Wisconsin, 53562, United States
Courtyard by Marriott Madison West/Middleton
Orbitz.com Travelocity Booking.com

Travel Tips for Middleton

keep tabs on your restaurants

by kuhakakai

We have eaten at Prairie Cafe in Middleton WI quite a few times in 3 years. We were pleased when they started using only organic eggs, but it was a little more expensive. Still, occasionally, we'd go for breakfast. They have lunch also. I asked them to start using organic potatoes, because I had just read that you should not eat the skins of conventional produce, but they never did that. We like their home friend potatoes. And their cocoa. Then, recently, it occurred to me to ask them if they STILL were using organic eggs. I know a bakery that used to be organic but stopped. They were not. Too many people "complained" because they were charging an additional dollar for organic eggs! Their 3-egg omelet is big enough for two. I asked how long we had been eating ordinary eggs, thinking they were organic. "Months", they said. They're sometimes out of whole wheat bagels, and this week they said they wouldnt carry them anymore. I dont understand that. We liked them. Their little warm muffins with fruit are tasty. They have changing art exhibits. It's across the street from a Cub foods and other small business and UW credit union, but not in walking distance of downtown Middleton.

Comments