Hospitality Inn

Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
Orbitz.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

• TOTAL CRAP HOLE WITH HORRIBLE SERVICE DO NOT EVER

This was a horrible place! We checked in to the oriental fantasy sweet. The speakers were blown for the radio. The light was falling apart. It was a horrible room. 160.00 a night plus 25.00 for tax!? Are you kidding!? The brochure says. "You'll also enjoy a complimentary champagne and a continental breakfast." When we asked about the champagne they first told us that was only for the honeymoon sweet. Then it changed to the manager says that's only in the summer. So it's totally false advertisement and they would not honer what they say. When I was upset about the room we booked I went to the desk and they offered us a different room. We then moved to the Hawaiian waters room. When we got in this room they have 2 fountains that when turned on just made a horrible noise and had no water in them. They did not work at all... The light bulbs in these also did not work. I picked up the light and broken glass fell out of it under the light bulb. Then I noticed for the main lighting there was a light bulb burnt out. I thought it just may have been unscrewed so I screwed it back in and it exploded all over me and then burnt out the entire 5 lights in the room. There was also some old caution tape on the wall that said "caution birthday *** - wild women taped to the wall that was obviously from another couple. There so called arcade is 3 games 1 in which is a video slot machine. There pool is right in front of the front desk which looked dirty. I went and demanded a refund. We then went to the Syberis and got a SUPER nice room with late checkout for far less money than this *** hole costs. This place is a dump run by trash and no one should ever stay here! The customer service Is HORRIBLE and the rooms are total TRASH!

Comments