Parkview Bed and Breakfast

211 N. Park Street, Reedsburg, Wisconsin, 53959, United States

More about Reedsburg

Log House VillageLog House Village

Fish, oh it's sooo good!Fish, oh it's sooo good!

400 Trail400 Trail

Boulders At Devil's LakeBoulders At Devil's Lake

Travel Tips for Reedsburg

Reedsburg Outdoors

by blueeyestou

The Reedsburg area is in a country setting. Because of this there are many activities one can do such as: camping, fishing, hunting, swimming, hiking, biking, horseback riding, site seeing, and more. I would have to say that my personal favorite thing to do in the area is to fish. It is a very relaxing sport and it gives one time to sit and watch the world around them. With the beautiful lakes and woods around here there is never enough time to "sit and smell the roses", and fishing allows one to do that. I lived in Florida for a couple of years when I was young, and I have to say that I really missed the snow. I would still miss the snow and the changing seasons today, if I was to go away.

Depending on the season....

by blueeyestou

You don't need to bring any special luggage unless you would like to camp. We do have a number of campgrounds in the area. If it is winter time you will need a very warm coat, boots, hat, and mittens, because we usually have snow and cold temperatures.

If it is summertime shorts and short sleeves and your bathing suit will be used most often. You might want a jacket or heavy shirt along, because the nights can get a chill to them. We do have a hospital right in Reedsburg and there is also one in Baraboo, which is only about 25 minutes away. There are pharmacies right in town and one at the hospital for any prescription needs. There is some beautiful scenery in the area, so you would probably want to bring a camera along to capture it all. There are several areas nearby that have a beach, we also have a public pool, and the motels have indoor pools, so bring your suit and some beach towels. Don't forget the suntan lotion, because even though we are quite far north we do get a lot of sun in the summertime.

We do have mosquitos so you may want to bring repellant or purchase some here.

Living In Reedsburg, Wisconsin

by blueeyestou

I live in a state that has ever changing weather and all four seasons. We have many trees and lots of wildlife in this area. There is hunting and fishing right near our city. The nearby lakes provide all kinds of public water recreation, as well as private waterfront ownership.

Comments