515 West Verona Avenue, Verona, Wisconsin, 53593, United States

IHG Travelocity Booking.com

• ericchaney's Profile Photo

Outstanding service with the comforts of home

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn for three weeks while my company sent me for training at Epic. When I was first assigned there I was unsure of what to expect, but to my great surprise the hotel was fantastic. Not only was the hotel clean, rooms spacious and comfortable but the staff was second to none. I have stayed in many 4 star hotels that could not hold a candle to the way this staff treats the customer. Every day we left the desk staff made it a point to say have a great day and when we returned we always returned to fresh cookies and and friendly face. The staff could not have done any more to make this experience better. When we needed a ride, it was there, advice, it was there. Very pleasant people who truly make you feel special. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays there is a "happy hour" in the lounge area with free snacks, beer and wine and just a general mingle with guests. Great to come "home" to relax. I can't say enough about this hotel. You just have to experience it to believe it.

Comments