Chula Vista Resort

Bunkys_Princess's Profile Photo

Condo are best

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 9, 2013

I am reading these reviews and I am seeing so many whiners.First off please remember you get what you pay for.You pay $45 a night you get an older hotel room, You pay $107 per night you get a 2 bedroom condo with 2 fireplaces, all stainless steel appliances and a 4 person Jacuzzi in your room.This place can be luxury or it can be low rate..that choice is YOURS, the staff have NEVER been rude to me ( I lived here for 4 months with my kids)And there is plenty to do.I wouldn't eat at the restaurants because they are a bit pricey and you have a full kitchen in your room,so thats a waste of money to me.The water parks cannot compare with Great Wolf and Kalahari,so don't expect it to.But for a great time, this place is OK in my book, wish we never moved out!

Unique Quality: Indoor /Outdoor water park
In room 4 person Jacuzzi
No need to go out doors getting from the condo's to the indoor waterpark
Spa and massage

Directions: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Chula+vista+resort&ie=UTF-8&ei=7Vc7UcP_GsWa2AXq6YFY&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

Fabulous condo

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 10, 2008

We stayed in a fabulous 2 bedroom condo with a full kitchen. It came FULLY stocked with everything I needed. I felt silly bringing a cooler of food until I saw many others doing the same thing. We had weather problems - a tornado warning which sent everyone to the tunnel, power outage for almost 12 hours, torrential downpours, barricaded streets due to flooding.

We were to receive "light housekeeping" every day but even though they were on our floor, we had to ask for garbage bags and towels 3 times before finally getting them on Sunday at 10:00 am - - this because they knocked on our door to see if we'd checked out yet and not because they were bringing them to us.

We did not get the full use of the facility but management gave everyone $100.00 gift certificates good for a future stay - valid for one year with 7/1-9/1 being blacked out. we will try it again and hope for better weather!

Nearby Chula Vista Resort

• Suites
  • Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge

Wisconsin Dells Travel Forum

Need advice about Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin? Visit the Travel Forum for Wisconsin Dells and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Wisconsin Dells hotel reviews