944 US Highway 12, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, 53965, United States
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 249 reviews
Priceline Expedia.com

Days Inn Wisconsin Dells

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 24, 2013

Horrible-
I booked this hotel online thinking it would be clean, working amenities like the one I stayed in elsewhere how disappointed and sickening it was. I didn't even learn that the pool was broken until after I checked in and went to ask what the water temperature was. My room was very dirty. Right in front of me the staff have to clean the tub from last people before the pillowcases had food on them they had to replace them. The smell was horrible like mildew, carpets dirty and noticed a hole on the outside of the building where a cat crawled in. The opening was not to a room, but the foundation it was not a living space. We were transferred to another room that was suppose to be bigger and nicer. That's a joke the sofa sleeper was so dirty, missing springs, stained. The heater didn't work and was making loud rumbling noises. The manager told the girl that room shouldn't of been rented close it down. Sent us back to the old room. The manager said there is no refunds and I would be charged whether I stayed or not. What was disturbing was that she let other visitors who were disappointed switch to sister hotel because they booked online with another site besides days inn site. Ended up not staying for the sake of my children not knowing what else was dirty in the hotel room or hotel. Please read reviews for this place first its nasty,unclean, and management lets it be that way.

BEWARE Bed bugs!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 14, 2011

In room 236 there are BED BUGS, after a little research after my trip I discovered management was already aware of his problem and yet 3-4 months later, they still rent out this room and still have bed bugs! After discovering them had left and went elsewhere, and was told by management that they were sorry and that they were going to get someone in take care of the problem, however they in fact they had rented that room to again another person a day later, there was a child in the window to that room we had noticed when my family and I were out on a walk, SAD DAYS INN!!! The sheet were not changed either, when I had pulled the sheets back I had noticed blood spots all over and hair! This caused me to check the other bed and sure enough there they were crawling bed bugs heading toward my spouses head and all over the bed he laid on asleep! I had spoken with management and they tried to put me in another room 115 which too had hair and was filthy. STAY CLEAR OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT it is filthy all around!!! Attached is a link that will take you to other bed bug complaints as well as other hotels in the area that have bed bug reports! http://www.bedbugreports.com/city/wi-wisconsin_dells

Unique Quality: NONE

Directions: Next to Priates cove

simcard's Profile Photo

Nice Cheap Hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 20, 2005

Even though room is pretty small, price is very reasonable. Summer price is hard to say since all hotels raised their prices in summer, but when the travel season's off, you can get a bargain to stay in for $30/night, including WiFi internet, breakfast..

Unique Quality: Indoor/outdoor pools. Hot-tub is very clean and nice. Sauna room and tanning room included..

Nearby Days Inn Wisconsin Dells

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Wisconsin Dells Travel Forum

Need advice about Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin? Visit the Travel Forum for Wisconsin Dells and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Wisconsin Dells hotel reviews