Hotel Rome - at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park

Mt. Olympus Resort
Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Hotel Rome - at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park

If you like rude, dishonest and dirty places this great

We stayed over the Columbus Holiday Weekend. They hotel staff was understaffed, rude and generally disconcerning. We had multiple person items stolen form the pools and laundry areas. The rooms were dirty and smelled of foot order. STAY AWAY from here.

Perfect place if not for this very important problem...

I visisted Treasure Island with my boyfriend on the first weekend of the new year and it was great! We stayed in one of the Captain's Quarters suites, and trust, me when I say that it was very easy making this a very comfortable place away from home; everything was absolutely great until checkout time. When we first arrived at the hotel, the clerk at the front desk informed us of our balance, so we took care of it in full in order to check in and receive our key to the room. My boyfrind and I were in assumption that EVERYONE was to pay their balance in full in order to check into the room(s), but we were very surprised at checkout when we noticed that everyone was paying the remaining balance of their bill at that time. My boyfriend and I are Mexican-Americans, and I wouldn't like to accuse the front desk of being racist or prejudice, but it would be very helpful and beneficial to both the hotel and the guests if ALL guests are treated equally regardless of race.

Great.......but adults should come during the week

Three of us recently came to Treasure Island at Wisconsin Dells for a girls only road trip. With the holidays behind us, we were looking for some much needed R & R. We came on a Friday and left on a Saturday. The water was great. The lazy river was so relaxing. The spas were even more relaxing. Our room was clean. Can't complain. As we are three females who needed some time to unwind and relax we were able to do it.
However, I would suggest coming during the week when you don't have to contend with children if relaxation is what you want. Even though we are 40+ we do like to go to waterparks and that's why I chose to come to your establishment. The staff was outstanding and very courteous.
Yes I would come back. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission.

It was the best vacation me and my family ever had

My family and I have been on a lot of vacations and by far going to pirates cove was the best vacation we have ever been on. We have decided to take our vacations to pirate cove from now on. We were treated really good and the service was the best. If any one is looking for a nice vacation then my advice would to go to pirates cove.

It was great!

Me and my husband stayed at Treasure Island. We had a decent room, nothing spectacular, but it was clean and comfortable. We never even used the hotel's water facilities. We always went to the Bay of Dreams.
It was fantastic. They had this 3rd level deck, used just for relaxation. I had just had my first baby, which we didn't bring along, and I just layed in a chair, and relaxed up there. While my husband had other things on his mind. He was going down the slides all day! It was a great get-away.

If You Like Rude and Arogant Managers, Stay here

THis was supposed to be a birthday present for my 8 year olds birthday.
Stayed in Captains Quarters, room had lady bugs crawling all over during duration of stay. Twice called the desk who sent up someone with a vacuum cleaner. Daughter outfit was stolen from pool. Contacted manager, who didnt realy seem to care. Hotel allows people not staying at TI, to use pool for $15 a day. Lines way too long for pool slides. I will never go back here. I have been a Dells vactioner for 20 years.
Worst experience ever at Dells for $475 for 2 nights.

pretty good

Overall we were satisfied. Took special advantage of internet specials and weeknight prices to get a king size room for $ 59 per night.
Nothing special with the room but it was satisfactory. Water park was well staffed and fairly clean, and it wasn't that busy--no lines most of the time for the slides, only a few folks in the pools. Check-in clerks were very helpful and friendly. Lifeguards were also helpful.
Only thing we didn't like was the overwhleming smell of the pool chemicals in the water park areas. I have slight asthma and found this to be a big concerns for me to the point that we left the waterpark early. In their defense it has been a few months since it has been warm out or easily ventilated, and they need to keep it warm in there for the kids, but perhaps and air exchanger would be helpful to make the air a bit more normal. Overall I would stay here again, but would really be happy to see something done about the pool chemical smell.

we love treasure island

by TripAdvisor Member jgordon244me

My husband, daughter and i have been to TI 6 times and we loved every trip. The rooms are clean, the staff is great and we've never had any problems with things getting stolen, games being broken down, vending machines out off food or bugs in our rooms. The staff is great and even though lines are long for the slids it doesn't take a genius to figure out why. It's because everyone loves the waterpark.

Loved Treasure Island

by TripAdvisor Member skyfired69

Loved Treasure Island!!! The room was great,staff was very friendly and oh the indoor waterpark was excellent, something for all ages to do, young or old. Will be back very soon.

Comments