Riviera Suites

Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Stay At RivieraSuites

I went with my family at Dells and stayed in Riviera Suites, Chalet Suites room which has 2 rooms with heart shape whirlpool, fireplace, microwave, coffemaker, refrigerator, hair dryer with very well maintained room. We had a lovely 2 days stay and staff was very friendly. Free continental breakfast served. Great package deals they have for Cascade Mt. sking, Mt Olympus. My kids enjoyed a lot and going back again at RivieraSuites during Kids Springg break.

Unique Quality: RivieraSuites has very good package deals for various attractions. Located at the heart of dells. Very good romantic heart shape whirlpool in Chalet suites room. very good service provided by staff.

Directions: For maps and direction visit : http://rivierasuites.com

More about Riviera Suites

Dump

My boyfriend and I thought it would be nice to get away for the weekend. So I started to search the internet for good hotels to stay at. The Riviera Suites came up, and it looked like a good deal. They had pictures from the room and a picture of the sign outside. What they didn't show was the nasty outside pool full of dirt and many other unappealing things. Right away we didn't want to stay there but we thought we'd look at our room for the hell of it. The fireplace was on when we went in, there was garbage under the bed, the bathroom door wouldn't shut, and the sink was gross. We knew why they wouldn't give us a refund. We left immidialtey and went to a clean hotel.

Not to impressed

I recently stayed at the Riviera Suites and I have to say that it looked nothing like the picture of the room. The walls were cracked, the fireplace did not work, the tiles around the whirlpool were cracked, the plates over the outlets were not tight and some were crooked to the point you could see the hole it was supposed to be covering, and the staff was not too happy when we asked for change for the vending machines or when we told them that the soda did not come out of the vending machine. Also, there were burn marks in the carpet, some that looked like someone had dropped a cigarette and just let it burn the whole way on the carpet, and also burn marks on the tub in the bathroom. 1 of the 2 chairs for the table was broken. I will never stay there again.

Enjoyed our stay!

by TripAdvisor Member cheesemakers

My husband and I recenly stayed at the riviera suites for his b-day.
We stayed in a royal king suite , which was very nice. king size bed, whirlpool, fireplace ,microwave, fridge and coffe maker. this is a older hotel with some new renovations i was happy with our stay a romantic night just the two of us! The room was right out front which i didnt care for,
we stayed on a sunday night and throughout the night you could hear the traffic, the doors were ok locks worked perfect for us! Windows opened in all three areas. they have continental breakfaest which we did not eat, two pools one in and one out same with hot tubs pools are heated not overly huge but nice! there are other suites i wish i would have asked to see we would come back to stay again. the girls at the front desk very friendly. cant beat that! All sorts of discounted tickets which is also a plus not many places do that! Our room was very clean, this by far is no 5 starr depending on what your looking for the room itself was 59.00 and for what we were doing you cant beat that. there were also rooms back behind the hotel with the inside pool having poolside rooms nice! Would we stay again yes!

Disaster Vacation

Our family vacation started out with a disaster, checking into the Riveria Suites. It was dirty, the non-smoking rooms reeked of smoke. Pools were murky. We were unable to stay there at all.

Perfect place for vacation and getaway!!

We got a very good deal on stay at Riviera (compare to all others i searched).
The staff was the best i have seen in the industry.
Whole family enjoyed their in-door pool, whirlpool.
We enjoyed whirlpool and Fire Place in our room.
Room rate with these kinds’ amenities was excellent.
We got unbelievable discount on Cascade mountain ski package from Riviera.
The water park package from Riviera was a very good deal too.
I would recommend anyone to stay at Riviera.

Stan

A great little place

I chose Riviera for its price: very econmical. It is after I booked my reservation that I found this site. I nearly canceled because of the negative reviews. Once we arrived on a Sunday , we were early so we checked in and were told to come back later. We paid for a special package to include skiing at Cascade mountain. I could not beat the price: the room off season was cheap and the kids( both under 12) would ski free. We skied all day and came back in the evening to find our pretty room next to the indoor swimming pool. The room was clean, fresh and comfortable. The staff both in the morning and in the evening was very friendly and helpful with directions when we inquired about where to find a Wallmart to buy some gloves. The indoor swimming pool while small was very clean and very warm. My kids loved it. There is a basket ball hoop that allowed them to play to their heart's content. There was no noise during the night. In the morning my younger son realized he had lost his watch. As I passed by the swimming pool I saw it laying there at the bottom. A man that was servicing the pool got if for us. We checked out and left on our way back to Chicago. This was a nice short weekend with a very nice stay. We were told that there are new owners who have made some renovations. On a scale of 1 to 10 for budget hotel: a 10.

Not worth it

by TripAdvisor Member Daddytobe

We walked in and immediately knew we would be canceling and heading somewhere else. There were cigarette stains on the sink, garbage on the floor, and everytime someone went into the main office the door would slam and rattle our wall. The staff was pleasant about us wanting to leave and refunded us our money -$20 for a cancel fee. Remember if a deal seems to good to be true.........

Good Lcoation and Great Prices

Really good location. Right on the Dells Strip! I also liked the prices for the kind of rooms they have. Really enjoyed my vacation getaway by staying in one of their wihrlpool rooms. I would defnitely recommned this place over some of the big names in Dells.

Needs maid service and repairs

by TripAdvisor Member puddles58

Asked for service the second day. What we got was fresh supplies, trash emptied and bed remade. Sink, mirrors and toilet untouched. Only shampoo and soap, no lotion. Shampoo bottles upon arrival were open. Gaps under doors. Frayed carpet edges in entry. I realize it was an off-season bargain, but we will not return regardless of rates.

Comments