Stand Rock Campground

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 63 reviews

Rude staff

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 20, 2012

I called this campground because my family and some of our friends families were looking for a place to camp at in the Dells. Since I was the only one that hasn't camped before I had some questions on what they had to offer. Since the lady answered the phone she was short and keep cutting me off and acting like I was a bother to her. When she said some spots have electricity and water and some don't, I told her this was my first camping trip so I wasn't sure how the electricity and water would work with a tent. If you can belive it she said "we are fine, good bye" and hung up on me. I was dumbfounded since I never got upset with her or talked bad to her. Before calling and checking this place out on line i saw lots of complants on rude staff but having worked in customer service while putting myself though med school I was not worried. I am very good at talking calm and cool to a rude person without getting upset. It seems like they are not looking for any new customers, even our 9 families looking to find a place to camp at a few times a year. The Dells is not short of campgrounds that want us as customers.

Nearby Stand Rock Campground

Stand Rock Campground

• Stand Rock Campground Hotel Wisconsin Dells

Address: N570 Hwy N, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, 53965, United States

Amenities at Stand Rock Campground

• Restaurant
  • Pets Allowed

Wisconsin Dells Travel Forum

Need advice about Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin? Visit the Travel Forum for Wisconsin Dells and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Wisconsin Dells hotel reviews