203 West Yellowstone Avenue, Cody, Wyoming, 82414, United States

Expedia.com Hotels.com Orbitz.com

• Best Beds in Cody

I stayed for 5 days at The Cody Cowboy Village. The rooms are almost new only been open 3-4 years. My room was equipped with flat screen TV and had the best pillow top beds. A continental breakfast was served every morning in the lobby. Wireless internet is also available. You can park your car right in front of your room which is a great convenience.

The motel staff are all very friendly and helpful, the owners are on site as well to make sure the guests are taken care of.

Another convenience is it is located next to a Chuck wagon Dinner Theatre - The Cody Cattle Company and near the rodeo. Both were excellent options for night time entertainment.

Highly recommend.

Unique Quality: There is a large hot tub in the middle of the complex. Each room has a porch and chairs to enjoy the outdoors.

Directions: The motel is located near a few of the attractions, The Cody Cattle Company Chuckwagon Dinner Theatre, Old Trail Town (Original buildings from when Cody was settled and the Cody Night Rodeo.

• kop-queen's Profile Photo

The Best Beds in the West

Wonderful hospitality, and super comfy cabins and beds. I wish we could have caught a few more nights sleep there, one was not enough. Book this one well in advance to be sure of a room.

Unique Quality: The beds and bedding!

Directions: Probably only a few hundred yards from the Cody Nightly Rodeo

• mrsmig's Profile Photo

Best Beds in the West!

I can't say enough good things about the Cody Cowboy Village. I made a reservation here based on some positive things I read on the internet; my expectations were not only met, but exceeded.

To begin with, we were very late getting away from Yellowstone, where we'd spent the day. I called Bill at the CCV and let him know it was going to be 11 PM or so before we got it. He assured me that would not be a problem; he left the keys to our cabin and directions to it taped to the door of the Village's main entrance. The cabin itself was fairly new and spanking clean; decorated in a tasteful cowboy motif and featuring the most wonderful king bed I've ever slept in. The bed linens are a high thread count and wonderfully soft. Our cabin was in the inner circle of cabins and opened onto a large hot tub in the central courtyard. There was a nice little continental breakfast offered in the main building; there's also wireless internet available although the inner circle of cabins don't get good reception due to the thickness of the log walls. No matter - there's a computer with internet access available in the lobby of the main building. The village was quiet and pleasant; Cody's Trail Town is within walking distance, the Night Rodeo and the Buffalo Bill Historical Center are only a short drive away.

Unique Quality: Everyone at the Cody Cowboy Village was extraordinarily pleasant and accommodating. One evening my husband and I decided to take a late dip in the hot tub; there were no towels left but we just shrugged it off and got in the pool. A moment later one of the Village staffers was at the pool, handing us fresh towels. Now THAT'S service.

• kazander's Profile Photo

Heavenly Beds

From our 2nd Yellowstone trip, Sept. 2006

The Cody Cowboy Village is a fantastic place to stay if you are visiting Yellowstone National Park, or the town of Cody itself. The beautiful new log cabin style accomodations attracted me immediately, but the big draw to the CCV are the "Heavenly Beds". They seriously are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! And the rooms are gorgeous. Light wood log cabins, with open beam ceilings and a great rustic/western decor. It is very warm and welcoming. Each room or suite has a nice porch area with table and chairs as well. After a wonderful nights stay, we were treated to a complimentary continental breakfast in the main Lodge. We had cereal, danishes, coffee and fruit ...which I think were most of the options given. Breakfast starts at 6am, and goes til 9, I believe.

Unique Quality: Super comfy beds, fat, fluffy towels, flat screen TV's, and outdoor spa with waterfall and only 50 miles from Yellowstone's east entrance.

Directions: It's located right next to the Old Trail town Museum, a must see when you are in town.

More about Cody Cowboy Village

Good Breakfast! (So-So Lunch)

by mrsmig about Bubba's Barbeque

For a more substantial breakfast than the continental breakfasts offered at your average Cody hotel, head to Bubba’s Barbeque. It sounded like a strange place to have breakfast, but it was recommended by the Cody Cowboy Village desk clerk. And it was good advice – I had two eggs sunny-side up with tasty bacon, home fries and a biscuit, and my husband had a biscuit with sausage gravy. Now, that may not sound like much, but you haven’t seen the biscuits at Bubba’s. These biscuits are bigger than your hand. I found them to be a bit dry and floury but apparently they were a great vehicle for the sausage gravy because John ate his all up. It was a really reasonable breakfast, too.

We went back later the same day for lunch and was less impressed. I had a pulled pork BBQ sandwich that was sliced rather than pulled, and the BBQ sauce was sweet and ketchupy. My husband had a sliced brisket that was very nice. As with our breakfast experience, the service was fast and attentive and you can't beat the price.

Cowboy Village Rocks!

by TripAdvisor Member jbzfarm

You can't go wrong at Cody Cowboy Village. Bill and the staff at Cowboy Village have created an excellent example for other hotel/motel establishments as to how to treat customers. There was a bit of a mistake in our reservation in that the room we reserved (a cabin with 2 double beds) was not available and Bill made it right immediately. He booked our family of four 2 cabins beside each other, 1 for us and 1 for our kids at a substantially discounted rate. We each had a king size bed with a delightfully decorated cabin. It was pure luxury as each cabin had a flat screen TV and we were all quite pleased with the accommodations. Continental breakfast was included. Thank you Bill for making our stay memorable. It was the best night's sleep of our 2 week trip!

Best of the Best

by TripAdvisor Member TexasHunter270

We really loved Cody, Wyoming and especially Cody Cowboy Village. If you love a rustic atmosphere you will love this place. If you are used to a little more upscale you'll still love it. The owner personally checked on us and was interested in how comfortable we were. Comfortable beds, clean cabins, and great TV's make it even better. The location is close to stores, restaurants, and attractions.

Loved it!

by TripAdvisor Member Sunshine48

We stayed at the Cody Cowboy Village 2 nights and absolutely loved it. It is brand new, clean, and very comfortable. It is set up with tables and chairs outside and we enjoyed the outdoors and visited with other guests. The outdoor hot tub was great after a day of hiking and traveling through Yellowstone. Every attention to detail with the finest qualtiy in mind has been addressed. The owner and staff really care about your stay and do everything to make it the best, most comfortable for you. If we ever go back to Yellowstone we will definitely stay at the Cowboy Village.
It is a little farther out so too far for us to walk to the downtown area, but closer to Yellowstone.

Heavenly place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Colleen1234

Cody Cowboy Village June 2, 2007 My Aunt and I had a wonderful stay. We booked for 4 nights and extended 3 more night. Managers and staff are great., and vary helpful.
The room are heavenly. They have a sign out front that states, "heavenly beds." I think it should say Cowboy Village is a heavenly place to stay. Rick and Bill we wish you the best.
The next time we go to Cody or Yellowstone this is were we will stay. We both feel like we made new friends.

Colleen and Dianne

Luxurious Beds

by TripAdvisor Member JbirdandLori

Just returned from a trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton that included a side-trip to Cody. My husband wanted to see the Buffalo Bill Historical Center and Museum in Cody. We like to stay in cabins and lodge-type places whenever possible. Cody Cowboy Village was the perfect place for us. Little log cabins arranged around a very nice outdoor jaccuzi pool. And the interior is nicer than the standard cabin or hotel room. Thick, soft carpet, nice lighting and the best bed I have ever found anywhere! We wished we could take it everywhere with us on our trip. For dinner don't miss the Wyoming Rib and Chop House--makes me hungry just to think about it.

help

by Tabatin

My husband is looking for father and we are wondering if there are any local Cody chats or forums where we might be able to put his name out there to get help. Thank you.

Re: help

by flifish

i don't know of any local Wyoming city chat rooms. i would suggest classifieds in the newspaper. one in the cody paper and one in the Casper Star Tribune (state-wide paper). Wyoming is a small state and sometimes seems as if we all know each other. so if you put in a classified add with a little detail someone might know someone...and have some information on it for you.

Re: help

by vpsterling

got the tickets from motel where im staying Cody cowboy village thanks for the info

sterling