Lytle Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast

Rank 1 of 1 hotel
in Devils Tower
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
briantravelman's Profile Photo

Really nice, but incredibly overpriced and strict!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 15, 2012

The hotel was really nice, one of the nicest I've ever seen, prob. Top 5, and it's in a beautiful location, but it was unbelievably expensive! $140 a night. Ridiculous! It was nice, but it shouldn't have cost more then $100. I stayed at hotels that were more fancy then this one for only $100. The price was ridiculous, and they were really strict. The staff is lazy, and doesn't wanna do their job, so what they did is left threathening signs in the room, that say you will get a $50 fine, if there is any dirt or trash left in the room. Ridiculous. I've been to nice hotels all over the U.S., Canada, and Europe, and had never seen anything like that before. Crazy!
Anyways, the only reason we stopped here was because we hadn't showered in 4 days, and the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally was taking place, so the bikers had taken all the other hotels in the area, and this was the only one that had rooms.
If you like luxory and have money to spend, why not? But I wouldn't recommend it for someone who's on a tight budget and wants to save money. So to avoid my situation I recomend not going during the motorcycle rally, or book a cheap hotel in advance.

Unique Quality: You have to pay a $50 fine for leaving dirt or trash in the room, because the staff doesn't wanna do their job.

Nearby Lytle Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast

Amenities at Lytle Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast

• Continental Breakfast
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Devils Tower Travel Forum

Need advice about Devils Tower, Wyoming? Visit the Travel Forum for Devils Tower and ask our Answer Gurus.