Motel 6 Jackson

WheninRome's Profile Photo

Jackson's Cheapest Stay

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 15, 2009

I spent 2 nights in the Motel 6 before the start of the backpacking trip and 1 night after the backpacking trip. It was cheap and that's what I was looking for. No frills, very basic and spartan room. It was mostly clean. The beds were not terribly comfortable, but after flying, mountain biking and a backpacking trip, I didn't have any trouble sleeping. Nice TV's and cable television. Decent showers and bathroom area. Swimming pool and laundry room if you desire.

This is not luxury living, but it is cheap. I would not recommend it for families, but I was on my own and it worked fine.

Unique Quality: Cheap. In Jackson, that's unique.

Directions: On main highway south of Jackson. Near K-Mart and Albertson's grocery, which is convenient.

PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

Yikes

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 20, 2008

OK - I picked the Motel 6 based on price. Yes, I don't expect a 4 star hotel, but for $80 a night, I guess I expected a little more than this. Check-in was easy enough, the staff was friendly. In the morning, you can get a cup of coffee. The rooms are clean, the bathrooms are dated with showers only. There was enough room for a bed, desk, TV, nightstand, and fridge, but that was about it. The front half of the parking lot was lit OK. You could walk to a few dining places and a grocery store, so that was convenient. As with most things in this resort town, I walk away feeling I didn't get my money's worth. Oh, well, I really only needed it for sleeping, and it fit the bill for that.

Nearby Motel 6 Jackson

Motel 6 Jackson

• Motel Six Jackson
  • Jackson Motel 6
  • Jackson Motel Six
  • Motel 6 Hotel Jackson

Address: 600 South Highway 89, On US Hwy 89/191/26, Jackson, Wyoming, 83001, United States

1 Photo of Motel 6 Jackson

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Motel 6 Jackson

• Swimming Pool
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Jackson Travel Forum

Need advice about Jackson, Wyoming? Visit the Travel Forum for Jackson and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Jackson hotel reviews