Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa

SolomonLive's Profile Photo

Jackson's Tres Tres Chic

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 12, 2007

A fire in the fireplace in my room when I return from skiing, my masseur collecting me at my door, I couldn't have asked for more.

I spent a week in Jackson on business and was able to enjoy many of the out and indoor activities. I was very impressed upon arrive, the Rusty Parrot staff knew my name and had my week schedule printed out, dinner reservation, snowshoeing, dog sledding, skiing, spa and all with transportation when needed.
TIP: Be sure to reserve a spa treatment a head of time, scheduled for shortly after your arrival; it is the best way to start your week in Jackson.
Breakfast every morning was delightful with a fresh menu each day. I had dinner one evening at the Rusty Parrot's Wild Sage Restaurant. I am no food critic but my meal at the Wild Sage was the most exquisite and satisfying dinner while in Jackson, 10 out of 10. After the Wild Sage I would recommend Snake River Grill, Old Yellowstone Garage and Koshu Wine Bar.
The staff was warm and charming, very welcoming and attentive to my presence, always standing to greet me and more then happy to server my smallest request.
Thank you Rusty Parrot Lodge for a wonderful time in Jackson.

Directions: Downtown Jackson. Easy walking to square, restaurants and nightlife.

The Rusty Parrot...location...

by written on August 24, 2002

The Rusty Parrot...location isn't great if you want access to the ski mountain, but the rooms have big fluggy comforters and look like they came right out of a Ralph Lauren catalog. There's also a great spa here.
Amangani...the old Spring Creek Resort, this is the pricest place in Jackson. It has a great view of the Tetons, but frankly it's not worth the dough.

Unique Quality: Rusty Parrot - great rooms and the spa.$$$
Amangani - great view, 4 or 5 star hotel. $$$$$$

Directions: Rusty Parrot is right in the town of Jackson.
Amangani is just outside on top of a hill.

Nearby Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Jackson Travel Forum

Need advice about Jackson, Wyoming? Visit the Travel Forum for Jackson and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Jackson hotel reviews