3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

930 W Broadway, Jackson, Wyoming, 83001, United States

Travelocity Booking.com Despegar.com

Costs 34% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• Incredible beds!

The staff at the Wyoming Inn was so accommodating! We needed the room early to change for a wedding, and they let us check in around 1PM. They then helped us find a place which had wedding cards, and let us keep some food in their refrigerator (I thought the rooms had refrigerators in them - wrong).

The bed, however, was worth the price of the room. "Fluffy" doesn't do it justice. "Soft" seems like an insult. Think of a cloud, then wrap it in high-thread-count sheets and elevate it high off the ground. Now place it in a room with warm wood accents, trim, and furniture. Add in a shower with good water pressure and a heat lamp, then have it cleaned by Adrian Monk, and you have our room. It was heaven to come back to this room at 2AM after dancing all night at the wedding.

Unique Quality: Gorgeous fancypants lobby, computer terminal with printer so you can print your boarding pass, large breakfast buffet with great cinnamon rolls (mmm... cream cheese frosting...). Next door to a grocery store and close to an exotic meat restaurant. Relatively far from the touristy downtown, but Jackson is so small, that you can walk if you're used to walking in downtown urban areas. They have a shuttle, though!

They apparently have rooms with fireplaces and whirpool tubs - I'll bet that's useful in the winter!

Kind of expensive, but so is everything else in Jackson, and at least you can see the $$ in these accommodations.

Directions: On Broadway a couple of blocks east of the Junction with Hwy 22

More about Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole

Nice hotel, but possibly with bedbugs

by Erin09340 about Kundar Motel

This Motel in Jackson Hole had to option of staying in two room cabins. They are quite charming, reasonably priced, and within walking distance of the town square. The cabin cost about $80 a night. Split three ways and that's not a bad deal.

The owner did inform us that the motel was bought out by the city of Jackson Hole. They're going to tear it down and build a convention center. A pity. A couple of caveats regarding this motel. The hot water takes forever to get going, at least 5-10 minutes in the morning. The beds are springy and squeaky. And it's possible that they have bed bugs. My parents both came home with rashes on their arms and legs. I did not. Maybe because I was sleeping in pajamas with long pants and sleeves, maybe just luck.

Great Value with good amenities

by 807Wheaton about Wagon Wheel Village, Jackson Hole, Wyoming

We had a cabin with a queen size bed and a shower in the bathroom. I requested a shower about a week before we arrived because I was recovering from a broken leg. The person that took my call was very helpful and arranged the last minute change for me.
The bathroom in our cabin was small but it was new and everything in it was clean and attractive. It was perfectly adequate. The lighting was good in the lamps, over the vanity and overhead fan/light fixture. The TV remote did not have numbers so we had to click through every channel. We didn't spend much time watching TV with so much to see in Jackson. We found an extra warm blanket in the drawer for our two nights that were a little chilly. We had our own parking space right by the cabin so we didn't have to walk far from the car. For my situation it was perfect.
We could see their Wagon Village Restaurant from our cabin window so we were able to walk over and have breakfast there. Very convenient.
I originally booked the Wagon Wheel Village because of its close location to town. With a broken leg we never did walk to town but because I had a handicapped parking tag, we were able to find a parking place. It was also easy to drive across the street from here to the National Elk Refuge. There were several volunteers outside on the deck offering help with identifying birds and animals. They had their scopes and offered them to us for a look.
I definitely would stay here again and would recommend it for its value price with good amenities. Great location near the town of Jackson Hole and close to National Elk Refuge. The cabin was small but cozy. We loved it!
I located Wagon Wheel Village on www.tripadvisor.com

The Ramshorn Guest Ranch in Dubois, Wyoming

by Got_Snow about Ramshorn Guest Ranch

The Ramshorn Ranch! In my mind this is one of the best places to stay in the entire state! I must admit that I am biased because it is my family's place. Sure it isn't Club Med and the cabins are rustic, but if you are trying to get away from cell phones, televisions, and computers and escape into nature and beautiful scenery then this is just the place to do so.
Price per night $45.00-$65.00 for an entire rustic cabin. To see a picture of the inside of one of our rustic cabins, click on see all of got_snow's accomodations!

*Everything is self-catered, so you can do what you want with your time Some of the best hiking, backpacking, fishing, mountain biking, photography, rock hunting, and relaxing in the entire West. The ranch is located about an hour away from Yellowstone National Park and Jackson Hole. An hour the other direction puts you in Lander, Wyoming for climbing, fishing, and the Wind River Indian Reservation.

The Ramshorn Ranch is located in the Rocky Mountains in the Dunoir Valley near Dubois, Wyoming. The ranch was once the original town of Dunoir, a tie hack village dating back to the 1920’s, where timber was once logged. Six of the original structures still remain. Cabins are available during the summer months (June 15 – August 15) to enjoy this beautiful and serene area.

Noisy roadside Inn

My fiance & I stayed at the Wyoming Inn for our winter ski get away the Inn is roomy and clean with fairly attentive staff, the problems we had, number 1, the Inn is right on the main road with very noisy traffic morning , noon, and night, plus after a hard day at the slopes, then having to walk into town to restaurants and nightlife which took at the least 25 mins on foot with a very busy road, with wicked ice on the pathments "don't forget your crampons",
When we return we will be looking for something closer to the town square, with more rustic charm, after all we are in cowboy land.

Exceeded high expectations!

Great first impressions (free ride from the airport; inviting lobby with abundant artwork of wildlife and scenery) are followed by more great impressions (immaculately clean double room in western motif; second sink for added convenience; small alcove under the windows for suitcases; retractable clothes line in bathroom; complimentary bottles of water). Still more great impressions after a day of skiing (complimentary hot soup, beverages, and freshly baked cookies; free Internet; complimentary guest laundry), and to start the day (generous breakfast buffet with unusually delicious pastries). Bottom line: We would return to the Wyoming Inn in a heartbeat.

by Eric-Sabin

We came here for a weekend getaway many summers ago.

There is a public square with an arch of elk horns at each corner.

Downtown there are Old West-style boardwalks along the different stores, restaurants and art galleries.

by sixchuter

"Poverty with a view"

Jackson Hole is probably the most challanging ski area in the U.S. Altouugh, there is still a lot of terrain for the novice and intermeadite skier. Jackson's claim to fame is its steep chutes and vast open faces. This mountain has 4100 vertical feet (the largest in the U.S.).

I lived in Jackson from 1980 to 1987. Back then we had to poach our lines out of bounds. Now Jackson has opened its gates to access it's fantastic off piste skiing for those in the know. Hire a guide if you dont know your way, you will be glad you did.

Jackson hole

by lzpup

"Rolling into Jackson"

View of the Tetons from a Dam on the way into jackson. This road enters the valley from the east. The road is about halfway between yellowstone and Jackson.

"Just over the dam"

I think this photo is taken just after crossing over the dam. I was so awestruck at this point. Wish I could see these mountains every day..

"High lake"

This photo is taken at a lake in the park. I saw an eagle here and destroyed my achilles trail running..

by tetonski1

What a great challenge. Not lame like some of the other commercialized resorts. Want the hair to stand up on the back of your neck? Try "Corbet's Couloir". One time I skied here during a raging blizzard. I took the tram to the top, and it was hardly able to dock because it was swinging so much from the wind. When I stepped out, I felt like I was in the arctic. From there, until about half way down the mountain you couldn't see more the 4 feet in front of you. This happens often when the weather is bad.

This is one of my favorite places to ski. It's so unique and western. Can't wait to return!

Jackson HoleJackson Hole

Stage Coach at Jackson Hole!Stage Coach at Jackson Hole!

Jackson Hole & Wilson

by yozza2005

Hey, im travelling through JH and Wilson in mid feb by car, apart from the obvious snowboarding/skiing, are there any other places of interest to visit, i was thinking of spending 3days in JH and 2 in Wilson... Any help on this matter would be highly appreciated.
Thanks