1500 West Spruce Street, Rawlins, Wyoming, 82301, United States

Official Site Expedia.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Investigate

I could not remember the name of the hotel we stayed at, but vividly remember it being located right next to a rock wall, which didn’t surprise me since much of the town near the highway was just kind of that way. So when I saw a picture of the hotel on the internet, I was “That was it!” The only fact we stay here at the time was because it was AAA approved. The folks at the desk did not speak very good English at the time and I noticed the hotel seem to lean. We both kind of giggled at that, but were both so tired from traveling we just were going to deal with it. The room was generally basic at the time and served our purpose for one night.

Supposely it was renovated in 2006 and advertises features all the luxuries most travelers expect. Like free wireless Internet access, continental breakfast, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and hair dryers.

Yet, while reading many reviews Econo Lodge reviews Trip Advisor, there seems to be some trouble still. So you may want to investigate yourselves.

It has 38 rooms, 2 floors. It was built in 1965 as The Cliff Motor Lodge and renovated in 1987 as a Travel Lodge and once again in 2006 and now is Econo Lodge.

Comments