Motel 6

302 East Fremont Ave, off Hwys 26, 8 & 789, Riverton, Wyoming, 82501, United States

Hotels.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Move On! not the place to stay

ok ... well our lock didnt work, we had lightswitches that did nothing, our beds had stains, our window smelled like chicken, our bathroom smelled like drugs , loud neighbors, thin walls, dirty microwave ( surprised it worked) and an electrical box that had no lock on it and open wires. I took photos of the place because I didnt think anyone at home would believe it ! Stayed one night because we got there late at night and then went on to a different motel. There are plenty of options in Riverton . This may be the cheapest but there are other affordable motels in the area !

One good thing to say about it though, the sink was new! ha ha I couldn't stop laughing at that.

I would add the pics but my computer went psycho and had to get a new one. Have them on an external hard drive if I can update this after I post it I will ad them later.

Comments