1630 Elk Street, PO Box 1570, Rock Springs, Wyoming, 82901, United States

BEST WESTERN Outlaw Inn
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Hotels.com

• johngayton's Profile Photo

Working Internet Connection!

If you have followed my intro to Rock Springs you will know the story about how we ended up here, if not then let me just say that it was our second choice, purely due to the fact that it was on the wrong side of the road.

This is a good hotel, a little on the pricey side, but it seems that Rock Springs is not particularly cheap for lodgings - it is however good value for money. Spacious rooms, all expected facilities for this standard of hotel. Room service club sandwich excellent, promptly delivered. Staff friendly and helpful - definitely recommended.

Unique Quality: The hotel has a pool, full restaurant and a lounge bar, none of which we used on this visit, merely having stopped overnight. Check-in and out no problems and ideal location as stop-off point for I 80 or going North on US 191, for instance towards Yellowstone.

As a little aside: On checking in I was asked for my address and told them that it was a UK address, and so the reception said, "That'll be OK, we wont need that then." It is only looking at my copy of the bill that I see that have put my nationality down as Ukraine!

Perfect wi-fi connection!

Directions: Just before I 90 coming from North on US 191 - On the left!

Comments