Best Western Outlaw Inn

johngayton's Profile Photo

Working Internet Connection!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 9, 2006

If you have followed my intro to Rock Springs you will know the story about how we ended up here, if not then let me just say that it was our second choice, purely due to the fact that it was on the wrong side of the road.

This is a good hotel, a little on the pricey side, but it seems that Rock Springs is not particularly cheap for lodgings - it is however good value for money. Spacious rooms, all expected facilities for this standard of hotel. Room service club sandwich excellent, promptly delivered. Staff friendly and helpful - definitely recommended.

Unique Quality: The hotel has a pool, full restaurant and a lounge bar, none of which we used on this visit, merely having stopped overnight. Check-in and out no problems and ideal location as stop-off point for I 80 or going North on US 191, for instance towards Yellowstone.

As a little aside: On checking in I was asked for my address and told them that it was a UK address, and so the reception said, "That'll be OK, we wont need that then." It is only looking at my copy of the bill that I see that have put my nationality down as Ukraine!

Perfect wi-fi connection!

Directions: Just before I 90 coming from North on US 191 - On the left!

Nearby Best Western Outlaw Inn

Best Western Outlaw Inn

• Best Western Rock Springs
  • Best Western Outlaw Hotel Rock Springs
  • Rock Springs Best Western

Address: 1630 Elk Street, PO Box 1570, Rock Springs, Wyoming, 82901, United States

1 Photo of Best Western Outlaw Inn

• Airport Transportation
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Rock Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Rock Springs, Wyoming? Visit the Travel Forum for Rock Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rock Springs hotel reviews